Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:
    This kid is visiting this weekend: https://247sports.com/Player/Mark-Antony-Richards-94554/

@Acrum21 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    https://247sports.com/Player/Mark-Antony-Richards-94554/

Dell just followed him on twitter and Hartley (supposedly) has been in contact while at Miami ........ 👀

Very honey badger-esque. He just makes plays doing literally anything and everything.

This would be a great add to the class. Bring him in as Ath and decide what he is once he arrives.

• tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    According to 247Sports, D Wright is also deciding between Georgia and North Carolina for a January 25th official visit.

-Never Count out the Pittboss

I actually don't think we need another OL this class, much rather load up in 2020 with Broderick, Rogers (OL/DL), Chris Morris, Tate Ratledge, Andrew Raym, and Jalen Rivers.

• TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    According to 247Sports, D Wright is also deciding between Georgia and North Carolina for a January 25th official visit.

I actually don't think we need another OL this class, much rather load up in 2020 with Broderick, Rogers (OL/DL), Chris Morris, Tate Ratledge, Andrew Raym, and Jalen Rivers.

Need, maybe not, but a guy with his talent should always have a spot.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@TNDawg71 said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Plus more cred as a national program; and higher class score, which might top ykw's.

• tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@TNDawg71 said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

He's a bit raw as is. Will take 1-2 years to be SEC ready. DL & DB are much bigger needs IMHO. Plus I'm pretty sure he's being steered to Tennessee. As with Nester, I'm good if he goes elsewhere.

• MIghtydawgMIghtydawg Posts: 984 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:

@tiger_62082 said:

Hartley is a rare DD-Dawg on the coaching staff. "DD" as in double degree here.

Undergrad and Masters from UGA.

Those are simply called Double Dawgs.

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell you wrote about Plumlee and said that coaches can’t go in home with him and he can’t take an official visit to Georgia in order to maintain the possibility of blue shirting. Is he allowed to take an unofficial visit or would that void the blue shirt?

This discussion has been closed.