Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Man, if Salyer doesn't go to the G, I'm gonna be VERY disappointed!

if he can help land Mays, cool, if not, hope Mays enjoys Clempsum, as long as we land Salyer

• Options
    rg34rg34 Posts: 34 ✭✭ Sophomore

If the commitment date change is due to 680thefan roping him into that media event, that hacks me off. It wipes out the potential domino effect if his commitment was on the 15th. Maybe. Hopefully, he is a silent commit after the OV and the folks we need to know that will know it. If JS chose the change without outside influence, then that's just his prerogative. I hate waiting though.

Side note....jamaree autocorrected to hamster. Which is kinda funny.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@rg34 said:
    If the commitment date change is due to 680thefan roping him into that media event, that hacks me off. It wipes out the potential domino effect if his commitment was on the 15th. Maybe. Hopefully, he is a silent commit after the OV and the folks we need to know that will know it. If JS chose the change without outside influence, then that's just his prerogative. I hate waiting though.

Side note....jamaree autocorrected to hamster. Which is kinda funny.

That's one mean hamster, dude.

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good start to the class of '20. Seems to be pretty quick

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kid will only get bigger.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    We gettn everybody now. Go dawgs

They better get in early!! Train is filling up

• Options

Flip season - Brenton Cox come on down, had to love what he saw last night. Same goes for Ottis Reese and Robert Cooper (I know there is debate on him)

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

If any fence sitting potential commits had questions, surely they were answered yesterday. Hopefully someone will pull the trigger here in the near future.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Gotta make a couple (4-5) of quick stops to drop some folks off first.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

It’ll be interesting to see how many on that D go pro

• Options
    oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    It’ll be interesting to see how many on that D go pro

Lorenzo Carter, Roquan Smith, Davin Bellamy, John Atkins, Dominick Sanders and Malkom Parrish for sure. Maybe Natrez Patrick( because of smoking weed), Trent Thompson( a bad idea but his family needs money now) and Johathan Ledbetter (I think he should wait unless he is projected in the top three rounds).

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Flip season - Brenton Cox come on down, had to love what he saw last night. Same goes for Ottis Reese and Robert Cooper (I know there is debate on him)

Do you know why Coop went from must have to not a take / unsure of status overnight? This whole thing seems bizarre to me.

How do we know this? Only from comments here not from Kirby or anyone who has seen "The Board". Pinch of salt comes to mind here.

• Options
    oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Do you know why Coop went from must have to not a take / unsure of status overnight? This whole thing seems bizarre to me.

See my post for my reasoning and I want Coop a lot.
    https://forum.dawgnation.com/discussion/3852/otis-reese#latest

• Options
    cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

welp... looks like another spot probably opened up.. bye bye patrick...

• Options

@tiger_62082 @Denmen185 I have no idea on on it. I honestly think he is a take, and I hope we get him.
    I was just referencing what a few have said on here from their unnamed sources, with no really justification. They may be right, I just would like a little more meat on the bone as to why is flipped from take to no take “overnight” as well

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 said:

@Kasey said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

Gotta make a couple (4-5) of quick stops to drop some folks off first.

Unfortunately, but true nonetheless.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We may be getting VERY thin upfront next two years if we don’t get a couple of monsters in the boat this year.

Jordan is MASSIVE and has potential, his form is bad. Stands straight up out of his stance.

This discussion has been closed.