Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Jinx55 havent seen why for Taylor-Stuart.

As for alonte Taylor, I felt he was a lock until yesterday. Pruitt will make him a priority but in the end if his relationships built with our class is strong he will be a dog.

I agree, I think we snag Wilson up

That’s why you always keep recruiting

• spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Definitely can see Pruitt and Sherrer getting Horn, Dean, and Taylor back on board. I think Mays has moved on from the to this point. Pruitt will be a constant threat with recruiting if he runs the right offense with him setting the defense up for success.

It sounds like, on the radio (I live in the Nashville area) , that the fan base is really behind the hire. His big focus will be making end rounds and fortifying relationships with all the Big highschool programs in the state on TN first and foremost.

Pruitt is smart enough to understand he has a better chance doing that first than going into Bama, South Carolina and GA to compete with who is already there recruiting. Not saying he won’t but it sounds like TN will be much tough to pull from going forward.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

I’m not concerned. If we get him, that’s great. If we don’t, means more room for another stud to join the reigning SEC champs

• spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With the weather in GA this weekend has anyone heard if the big visits are still taking place or have some of the guys called it off. Roads are much better today, but yesterday it was horrible. We got almost 10" of snow in spots which is never good on our roads.

• Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@spradlin24 said:
    With the weather in GA this weekend has anyone heard if the big visits are still taking place or have some of the guys called it off. Roads are much better today, but yesterday it was horrible. We got almost 10" of snow in spots which is never good on our roads.

Taylor Stuart from Cali, and Bush for Texas area both postponed from what I read. Not sure about Wilson or Hill. I imangine they could have made it in at the least.

It definitely sets up a loaded last weekend like Kirby seems to have established in years past!

• DaWGfan01DaWGfan01 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Nice, hopefully he can at least spend the night in the classic City, not sure how that works on OVs that start on Sunday, anyone know?

edited December 2017

Looking good for Tindall. Rusty, Kipp, Rowe and even a few USCjr balls coming our way

@tiger_62082 not the worst time “to be wrong”

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DaWGfan01 said:

Nice, hopefully he can at least spend the night in the classic City, not sure how that works on OVs that start on Sunday, anyone know?

limited to 48 hours on campus, regardless of start day. I think. Bad travel conditions can waive/extend the 48 hour rule for safety concerns

Divaad Wilson, made the trip through the weather. I think if he is wowed we get a commit by Monday.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Not Daniel Faalele. Just committed to Minnesota. Not too broken up on this one

• chattdawgchattdawg Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Kasey said:

Agreed. Ultimately I don’t think he was going to be able to crack our 2-deep. Would have been a wasted scholarship in a year that we can’t afford to bring on projects.

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

Yeah, too much of a project with all the other more polished talent out there. Wish him well though.

• godawgsgodawgs Posts: 326 ✭✭✭ Junior

Trey Hill is announcing tomorrow. Will it be Georgia or Auburn? Right now I am thinking UGA.

• Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think Wilson will stick if wildgoose does. They will basically be a packaged because we have missed on Campbell or Taylor-Stuart. If we get either of those guys I think you package them with possibly Goodrich.

• dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2017

I think there is something we should know here. This is what Divaad mother tweeted out.

This discussion has been closed.