Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Clemson picked up a big time CB commitment today. I don’t think this affects them with Booth at all, but this is something to keep track of. https://n.rivals.com/news/rivals250-db-sheridan-jones-commits-to-clemson-i-m-all-in-

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:
    Big commitment for Notre Dame at safety. I wonder if this affects things with Hamilton. https://247sports.com/college/notre-dame/Article/Four-star-safety-Litchfield-Ajavon-commits-to-Notre-Dame-Fighting-Irish-117257833

JD, Blaylock were hanging out with him every time I saw them.

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Big commitment for Notre Dame at safety. I wonder if this affects things with Hamilton. https://247sports.com/college/notre-dame/Article/Four-star-safety-Litchfield-Ajavon-commits-to-Notre-Dame-Fighting-Irish-117257833

Much needed. We need to get him in this class for sure. The game day atmosphere will definitely help with all the guys that were there

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Saw pics of Trey Sanders at game. Any meat on this bone or is he just taking visits? @JeffSentell or anyone in the know.

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Saw pics of Trey Sanders at game. Any meat on this bone or is he just taking visits? @JeffSentell or anyone in the know.

I think a Florida is the team to beat. https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-recruiting-trey-sanders-brother

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would think TN lack of atmosphere def helped us yesterday with Burrell and Booth (atleast move us up behind Clemson here)

• Options
    edited April 2018

Here is to hoping for some good news later today

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2018

Apologies guys I ask more questions than provide answers but here’s another. Didn’t notice Justin Eboigbe at G-Day. Previously read Auburn was leading here as well. What’s the word? Competition, fit, something else? Is he a take/high on our list or are we targeting someone else?

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

@tiger_62082 said:

Much needed. We need to get him in this class for sure. The game day atmosphere will definitely help with all the guys that were there > @SoFL_Dawg said:

Apologies guys I ask more questions than provide answers but here’s another. Didn’t notice Justin Eboigbe at G-Day. Previously read Auburn was leading here as well. What’s the word? Competition, fit, something else? Is he a take/high on our list or are we targeting someone else?

Never great to miss out on a chance to impress a kid but I think Eboigbe, is going to come down to the wire like Sandidge. I have read he is high on UGA and Bama but he is going to take his time and visit during the season. We have a good shot, but have a ton of options at DE/DT.

• Options

@Jinx55 said:

@bmauldin said:

@tiger_62082 said:

Much needed. We need to get him in this class for sure. The game day atmosphere will definitely help with all the guys that were there > @SoFL_Dawg said:

Never great to miss out on a chance to impress a kid but I think Eboigbe, is going to come down to the wire like Sandidge. I have read he is high on UGA and Bama but he is going to take his time and visit during the season. We have a good shot, but have a ton of options at DE/DT.

I read that Eboigbe has Auburn ahead as well. They were his dream school growing up. Also Bama is high up there for him. We’ll see how it plays out. I’d hate to lose out on him because he has a lot of potential. This is a BIG year for Tray Scott

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 , @SoFL_Dawg , @bmauldin , @Jinx55 , @CZCashvilleDawg
    IMHO Tray Scott seat is just a tad warm for 2018. I am pulling for him, of course UGA, & the DT's, & any other SDE, WDE, NT, or any other DL he can get moving forward! I would venture a guess that CKS will help out quite a bit too. GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@christopherules said:
    @tiger_62082 , @SoFL_Dawg , @bmauldin , @Jinx55 , @CZCashvilleDawg
    IMHO Tray Scott seat is just a tad warm for 2018. I am pulling for him, of course UGA, & the DT's, & any other SDE, WDE, NT, or any other DL he can get moving forward! I would venture a guess that CKS will help out quite a bit too. GO DAWGS!!!

I agree to an extent. We all want the success but he’s only been in recruiting cycle a full year. Already has Norton in the fold, likely Walker too. Rumor has it that Sandidge was making calls at 11th hour to get in this class in Feb. but was too late. I just don’t think his seat should be warm and also think it won’t be because we will be successful in landing Walker, Humphries, Harris, Norton and someone(s) else.

@SoFL_Dawg , @CZCashvilleDawg , @tiger_62082 , @bmauldin , @Jinx55 That is actually really good news to hear it put that way, that perhaps it's (the seat of Tray Scott's pants) not really all THAT warm right now. I suppose that just IT IS being such a critical year for the DL recruiting effort, that it brings it into sharper focus, that there really cannot be any complete misses (whiffs) that will cost Georgia,. Yes, it is absolutely impossible to sign them all, just so that Tray can actually get the UGA share of what is available for recruiting DL in 2019.

• Options
    edited April 2018

BOLD Prediction - Travon , Trez then OP

• Options

@HunkerDown10 @SnoopDawg You all hearing any good rumblings from yesterday ?

This discussion has been closed.