Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@tiger_62082 said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Well, let’s try this again. Justin Rogers or Burroughs

I’ll second that

I’ll t u r d (third) it

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BigDawgEatin said:
    Trey sanders

I agree.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@scooterdawg said:

@BigDawgEatin said:
    Trey sanders

I agree.

Wh y are you thinking Sanders? I thought the ship would have sailed.

• Options

Burroughs next week and Justin Rogers within 2 weeks... that will give us 3 5-stars for next year already!

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:
    Burroughs next week and Justin Rogers within 2 weeks... that will give us 3 5-stars for next year already!

who is the other 5? i think it’s just Rogers and Jones

• Options

@tiger_62082 said:
    If anything I think Zeus’ injury decreases the likelihood of seeing another one picked up in this class. Take Tank and two true running backs in 2020 (EJ Smith, Zachary Evans, Daijun Edwards, Marks, Bowman, Clayton, Milton, etc.) and we’re fine. Any contribution from Zeus was only going to be extra anyway. We were extremely deep with Zeus, now we’re just deep (but that only applies to this season). Next year we’ll lose no RBs and gain one. We’re VERY deep at RB in 19 even if Zeus never returns near his top form/potential (but amongst the best and deepest backfields of all time if he does). Lastly, taking another RB this cycle will be a major deterrent to the numerous quality backfield AND WR / TE prospects in 2020. You do not want 3 freshmen RBs on campus (White - RSFRESH, Emery Jr. - TRUEFRESH & another TRUE).

You don't see Holyfield and/or Herrien declaring after this year?

• Options

@Kasey said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    If anything I think Zeus’ injury decreases the likelihood of seeing another one picked up in this class. Take Tank and two true running backs in 2020 (EJ Smith, Zachary Evans, Daijun Edwards, Marks, Bowman, Clayton, Milton, etc.) and we’re fine. Any contribution from Zeus was only going to be extra anyway. We were extremely deep with Zeus, now we’re just deep (but that only applies to this season). Next year we’ll lose no RBs and gain one. We’re VERY deep at RB in 19 even if Zeus never returns near his top form/potential (but amongst the best and deepest backfields of all time if he does). Lastly, taking another RB this cycle will be a major deterrent to the numerous quality backfield AND WR / TE prospects in 2020. You do not want 3 freshmen RBs on campus (White - RSFRESH, Emery Jr. - TRUEFRESH & another TRUE).

neither will get enough carries to prove them self to be a top round RB imo. might as well stay all 4 and improve the stock

• Options

@brentwilson said:

@Kasey said:

@tiger_62082 said:

neither will get enough carries to prove them self to be a top round RB imo. might as well stay all 4 and improve the stock

I would agree on Herrien not Holyfield though. I think he's gonna tote the rock quite a bit this year

• Options

@Kasey said:

@brentwilson said:

@Kasey said:

@tiger_62082 said:

I would agree on Herrien not Holyfield though. I think he's gonna tote the rock quite a bit this year

i think so too but i think it would benefit him more to stay all 4 imo

• Options

Anyway getting back on track....Burroughs this week.

Kid from Ohio who's name is escaping me currently the following week.

Burroughs gets his buddy who's committed to Auburn to flip next month. (I forgot his name too)

• Options

@Kasey said:
    Anyway getting back on track....Burroughs this week.

Kid from Ohio who's name is escaping me currently the following week.

Burroughs gets his buddy who's committed to Auburn to flip next month. (I forgot his name too)

Justin Rogers is the OG from michigan. Andy Boykin is the friend of Burroughs.

• Options

@brentwilson said:

@bmauldin said:

I was thinking Burroughs was already, but might have heard a reporter say he would be

My mistake

• Options

@bmauldin said:

@brentwilson said:

@bmauldin said:

I was thinking Burroughs was already, but might have heard a reporter say he would be

My mistake

there is a good chance he moves up. i think he’s in the 60’s right now

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

@bmauldin said:

@scooterdawg said:

@BigDawgEatin said:
    Trey sanders

I agree.

Wh y are you thinking Sanders? I thought the ship would have sailed.

If the ship has sailed, then call Kirby the Ocean. We get what we need. Never count out any recruit if that’s a position of need and Kirby is doing the crootin’

• Options

@brentwilson said:

@Kasey said:

@brentwilson said:

@Kasey said:

@tiger_62082 said:

Imo herrien is more likely to transfer that to declare.

• Options

@bmauldin said:

@brentwilson said:

@Kasey said:

@brentwilson said:

@Kasey said:

@tiger_62082 said:

Imo herrien is more likely to transfer that to declare.

it just depends on his workload this season

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson hope you made it to the Braves game fri. Acura was back?

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:
    @brentwilson hope you made it to the Braves game fri. Acura was back?

Acuna is back and his OPS is now tops on the team, surpassing even Freddie Freeman. Of course, as I have learned over the past week or so, that doesn't really mean much in the world of metrics.

This discussion has been closed.