Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Depends on how many DBs we take. I think Daniels, Stevenson, and Cine are takes before him. Elam is another possibility that some have said may be a take before him. Would hate to see him squeezed out of class, given how long he has been committed, glad to see him lining up other options in case it happens.

• Options
    georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@coastaldawg said:
    @CZCashvilleDawg , what’s your guess on the 2019 class size?

• Options
    TheSmartWayTheSmartWay Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Red_N_Black said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@coastaldawg said:
    @CZCashvilleDawg , what’s your guess on the 2019 class size?

23-24 is what’s been thrown out there by some of our “in the know” posters. That’s what I’m rolling with, 23 new recruits and the 24th being Walthour.

I think these "in the know" posters should have to surrender their "in the know" credentials since these same "in the know" posters proved that last season they didn't know squat when they missed on our final total of 26 recruits. They unanimously, to a man, were wrong. So, in other words, feel free to make your own guess. As for me , I'm gonna say 25 recruits this year. But truthfully, I have no clue if this will be right.

I’m tempted to make a bunch of fake accounts just so I can give your comment more upvotes

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone know what’s up with the CB for Darnell Wright to UTjr? If they can pull him and Wanya that would make for one heck of a pair of bookend tackles imo

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Muffingod said:
    Anyone know what’s up with the CB for Darnell Wright to UTjr? If they can pull him and Wanya that would make for one heck of a pair of bookend tackles imo

solid oline but they’ll be blocking for nobody

• Options
    Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@Muffingod said:

As freshmen they wouldn’t but Pruitt can recruit. I think Tennessee is going to eventually be a solid team if the fans and AD are willing to be patient. I don’t think they can recruit like us because the hs talent in GA is so much better than TN but I can see them being #2 in the east in 2-3 yrs.

• Options

@Dawgy_Fresh said:

@brentwilson said:

@Muffingod said:

As freshmen they wouldn’t but Pruitt can recruit. I think Tennessee is going to eventually be a solid team if the fans and AD are willing to be patient. I don’t think they can recruit like us because the hs talent in GA is so much better than TN but I can see them being #2 in the east in 2-3 yrs.

they will never be able to recruit the guys that Georgia can. you won’t see them getting a top 3 RB or a top 10 WR. they might get some 4 star guys. 2nd place will come down to Tenn and South Carolina for the next few years. i kinda hope some of these teams build a solid team, so Georgia can have some SOS

• Options
    Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@Dawgy_Fresh said:

@brentwilson said:

@Muffingod said:

they will never be able to recruit the guys that Georgia can. you won’t see them getting a top 3 RB or a top 10 WR. they might get some 4 star guys. 2nd place will come down to Tenn and South Carolina for the next few years. i kinda hope some of these teams build a solid team, so Georgia can have some SOS

I know

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

Not really a next commit thing, but Florida players guessing where players will go. A few UGA references.

https://uga.rivals.com/news/south-florida-s-prospects-predict-where-players-are-headed

• Options
    mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Teddy said:
    Not really a next commit thing, but Florida players guessing where players will go. A few UGA references.

https://uga.rivals.com/news/south-florida-s-prospects-predict-where-players-are-headed

Funny how you didn't see any of them saying Gators!! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With Trammel Walthour committing to the 2019 class, I see Daniels, Dean, and Stevenson as our next 3 commits. Hopefully, Webb will choose to commit to us, and then we decide how to finish the defensive backfield. Think we end up signing 23 and keep a spot open for a graduate transfer.

• Options

@coastaldawg said:
    With Trammel Walthour committing to the 2019 class, I see Daniels, Dean, and Stevenson as our next 3 commits. Hopefully, Webb will choose to commit to us, and then we decide how to finish the defensive backfield. Think we end up signing 23 and keep a spot open for a graduate transfer.

per 247, he’s class of 2019 so does that mean he’s in our class or does he still have to commit.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@brentwilson said:

@coastaldawg said:

per 247, he’s class of 2019 so does that mean he’s in our class or does he still have to commit.

anything could happen of course, but I would look at it as he's committed to the G

• Options

@Kasey said:

@brentwilson said:

@coastaldawg said:

anything could happen of course, but I would look at it as he's committed to the G

got it.

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@coastaldawg said:

2019 but there's always that weird back track thing they do where he could be a 2019 commit but count to a 2018 scholarship.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Thelordjohnson said:

@brentwilson said:

@coastaldawg said:

2019 but there's always that weird back track thing they do where he could be a 2019 commit but count to a 2018 scholarship.

I was thinking I heard a reporter say he wasn’t going to be in the 2019 class. Was that Nadab then?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

@brentwilson said:

@coastaldawg said:

I was thinking I heard a reporter say he wasn’t going to be in the 2019 class. Was that Nadab then?

Yes

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@bmauldin said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

@brentwilson said:

@coastaldawg said:

Yea Jeff was saying Nadab would most likely be a c/o 2020

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

@Thelordjohnson said:

@brentwilson said:

@coastaldawg said:

Yeah Nadab unless he goes Super Saiyan and takes classes this and last summer and fall and spring to have the credit hours. Otherwise 2020.

This discussion has been closed.