Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:

@ddodson said:
    What day this week is Burroughs likely to commit?

I think August 25th. @CZCashvilleDawg

Correct

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:
    I don’t see how Harry Miller stays with Ohio State after reading the summary of the reports. His mom was quoted as saying they need to process everything. I still think he’s someone to keep tabs on going forward.

If he does decommit, which I definitely think is possible, what do you think our chances are of landing him over Stanford?

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jarred_buck said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    I don’t see how Harry Miller stays with Ohio State after reading the summary of the reports. His mom was quoted as saying they need to process everything. I still think he’s someone to keep tabs on going forward.

If he does decommit, which I definitely think is possible, what do you think our chances are of landing him over Stanford?

slim

• tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jarred_buck said:

@tiger_62082 said:

Unsure.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@brentwilson said:

Tyrique liked my tweet haha

I remember a LB kid we were recruiting in 2017 liked one of mine too. And JaCoby Stevens. Man I really thought that kid was coming here

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@brentwilson said:

I remember a LB kid we were recruiting in 2017 liked one of mine too. And JaCoby Stevens. Man I really thought that kid was coming here

i think Tyrique is Georgia’s to lose

• judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

@Kasey said:

@brentwilson said:

one of the defensive backs we were recruiting as a backup plan before late signing day last year specifically told me and my friends he was coming to UGA but he didn’t. I don’t think he had a spot

• judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@judasdurant said:

@Kasey said:

@brentwilson said:

one of the defensive backs we were recruiting as a backup plan before late signing day last year specifically told me and my friends he was coming to UGA but he didn’t. I don’t think he had a spot

Mario Goodrich was the one

• VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

I didn't want to dig through this thread. @CZCashvilleDawg isn't it a commitment day for somebody today?

@VALDOSTADAWG said:
    I didn't want to dig through this thread. @CZCashvilleDawg isn't it a commitment day for somebody today?

Tomorrow.

• VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

Tomorrow.

who dat b?

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

Tomorrow.

who dat b?

Jamil Burroughs DT class of 20. .9716 4 Star.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@SoFL_Dawg - thanks

I havnt seen anything, atleast that I recall, about how this will happen and a time frame. If I had to guess, Twitter around Mid-Afternoon

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@RPMdawg said:
    @brentwilson hope you made it to the Braves game fri. Acura was back?

Looks like Acura is back.

Ok things are slow right now, so I came back to this.

Here goes.... I got auto corrected twice!

Crush me if you must

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Any news on crystal balls coming in for Jamil?

@Kasey said:
    Any news on crystal balls coming in for Jamil?

Nothing new. Consensus is with the good guys though. 2:30 tomorrow we’ll know.

@VALDOSTADAWG said:
    This is how I've always imagined @CZCashvilleDawg and @SoFL_Dawg

Image result for did we just become best friends gif

Hahaha i laughed

This discussion has been closed.