Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@jay_kubzz said:
    Clay Webb just got a cloudy CB

Very interesting, ain’t it?

"Master of Coyness" Takes you right to the edge but he wont let you fall off. I can read between your post dawg ;)

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Clay Webb is not a need for this class, he is a want. I want him. Only out of spite. I swear I will find and direct message everyone who said he wouldn't. Probably do it daily until they respond. I'm petty and I love saying I told you so. I'd be dining out on that commitment for a looooong time.

Having said that, I think Justin Rogers commits to the good guys next Saturday

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jay_kubzz said:

Uh oh... hope @thebamaWay doesn’t hear about this

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jarred_buck said:

@jay_kubzz said:

Or Shula.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:

@jarred_buck said:

@jay_kubzz said:

Or Shula.

Same person lol

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

@brentwilson said:
    Zion Logue got his 4th star via Rivals so let’s see if he gets one more on 247...

I think he will...but it will be in December. He’s going to need good tape.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Interesting Dawg treats on TOS this morning...

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

where at?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

where at?

• Options
    edited August 2018

Can’t wait to see the gators boards about how Smart is cheating if this comes to fruition. What a steal that would be!

• Options

@jarred_buck said:
    Can’t wait to see the gators boards about how Smart is cheating if this comes to fruition. What a steal that would be!

Also wondering if that's part of the reason DJ Daniel chose Carolina over us. I'm probably reading too deep into it

• Options

@Kasey said:

@jarred_buck said:

Also wondering if that's part of the reason DJ Daniel chose Carolina over us. I'm probably reading too deep into it

I hope you’re right! I really thought that he was all Dawg, but felt like there must’ve been someone else in play after he went to the c o c k s.

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@jarred_buck said:

DJ was definitely a take according to Jeff

• Options

@judasdurant said:

@Kasey said:

@jarred_buck said:

DJ was definitely a take according to Jeff

I'm sure he was, but maybe he talked to Elam and it changed his mind. I don't know...this is last days of offseason boredom talking more than anything

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He was looking for early playing time, due to only have two years left to play

• Options

Let’s spark up some discussion, call your shot. Who is next to Commit to the G for 2019 & 2020 ?

2019 - L Cine (October 1st)
    2020 - A Boykin

• Options
    VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

@CZCashvilleDawg
    Thought I heard there somebody's commit date was this Saturday?

• Options

@VALDOSTADAWG said:
    @CZCashvilleDawg
    Thought I heard there somebody's commit date was this Saturday?

That was 2020 Rogers, however the information about it was vague as to what it really was going to be (commit, top school or commit to all star game ?????). Now it seems whatever it was, is now up in the air.

This discussion has been closed.