Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@Teddy said:

Any clue how accurate that user is?

As accurate as @HunkerDown10 usually is

Nice, thought I recognized his username. Don't go over there often though. I like it over here talking with coach NYCDawg

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@Teddy said:

@Kasey said:

@Teddy said:

Any clue how accurate that user is?

As accurate as @HunkerDown10 usually is

Nice, thought I recognized his username. Don't go over there often though. I like it over here talking with coach NYCDawg

He is the source being a coach and all

• Options
    jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sentell implied the ship has sailed with Pappoe so idk about that one

• Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who cares about Pappoe?

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Webb and Cine with a CB from Warren

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Thelordjohnson said:
    Webb and Cine with a CB from Warren

:)

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Personally I am NOT sold on Guna. Puts out his share of fake news to go with some good intel. He is a master of throwing spaghetti on the wall strategy

• Options
    RobbieRob14RobbieRob14 Posts: 217 ✭✭✭ Junior

I have now seen multiple mentions of “NE DB”. Am I late to the party? Any intel on who this is?

• Options
    BrianDawgBrianDawg Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ Junior

@RobbieRob14 said:
    I have now seen multiple mentions of “NE DB”. Am I late to the party? Any intel on who this is?

All i can gather is a New England Area DB - first one that comes to mind is Nick Cross - currently committed to FSU

• Options
    BrianDawgBrianDawg Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ Junior

another CB for Cine to DAWGs, now 52% of the CB's

https://247sports.com/Player/Lewis-Cine-46042955/

• Options
    Atlanta_DawgAtlanta_Dawg Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ Junior

Rusty has been hinting at Jadon Haselwood not being here this weekend and also him opening things up. Ik Jeff said he will be here this weekend, so don’t know what to think. We can’t lose Jadon as he is the best wr we’ve had committed since aj green

• Options

@Atlanta_Dawg said:
    Rusty has been hinting at Jadon Haselwood not being here this weekend and also him opening things up. Ik Jeff said he will be here this weekend, so don’t know what to think. We can’t lose Jadon as he is the best wr we’ve had committed since aj green

Click bait

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Atlanta_Dawg said:

The good news is that Haslewood did not make the Auburn/LSU game. He didn’t travel that week I believe. Following the visits philosophy we should be OK until he starts to consistently attend other visits over UGA.

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Atlanta_Dawg said:

The good news is that Haslewood did not make the Auburn/LSU game. He didn’t travel that week I believe. Following the visits philosophy we should be OK until he starts to consistently attend other visits over UGA.

Yea just don’t understand why he is talking about Georgia not passing enough while Georgia is passing for more yards and more completion percentage then both. If he wants to go to ou to catch a ton of passes, I’m fine with that

• Options

Both auburn and Miami**

• Options

@Atlanta_Dawg said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Atlanta_Dawg said:

Yea just don’t understand why he is talking about Georgia not passing enough while Georgia is passing for more yards and more completion percentage then both. If he wants to go to ou to catch a ton of passes, I’m fine with that

He probably likes it when stories about him get clicked on too. Wouldn’t put too much stock into it until he starts visiting other schools on the regular

• Options

@Atlanta_Dawg said:

I was clearly very wrong

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:
    Personally I am NOT sold on Guna. Puts out his share of fake news to go with some good intel. He is a master of throwing spaghetti on the wall strategy

Guna gets the same info that a certain user here gets. It’s usually right.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

10/10 should be good day, so less than a week away.

This discussion has been closed.