Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Kasey said:
    Next to commit?

Lewis Cine B)

Still tomorrow, 10/08, right?

Tomorrow 10/10. Him Stevenson and Elam as our DB would take us to #1 at 296.22

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:
    Might need to start thinking about the potential of a second QB in this class.

If so, would it be of the dual threat variety ?

And if that is the case, why not get back on this young man (and help with the IMG presence)

https://247sports.com/player/david-baldwin-93015/

The QB just offered doesn’t have that great a offer list, very interesting UGA would offer.

https://247sports.com/player/brendan-costello-93122/

• Options
    BrianDawgBrianDawg Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ Junior

@JeffSentell said:

Insight into why?

• Options
    ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Denmen185 said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Kasey said:
    Next to commit?

Lewis Cine B)

What's the update on Elam and Stevenson? Last I checked looked like Elam was UF trending. Why is it different on this board?

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I WOULD LOVE to see Lewis Cine commit to the G tomorrow!!!

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ThisDawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Kasey said:
    Next to commit?

Lewis Cine B)

What's the update on Elam and Stevenson? Last I checked looked like Elam was UF trending. Why is it different on this board?

I'm thinking that the Perry decommitment indicates that the staff feel good about the 3 mentioned.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Good news coming this week, likely X2 for 19 class. One scheduled, one finally public announcement (should be weekend news). Timelines are unpredictable but take from this what you will.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    BrianDawgBrianDawg Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ Junior

Cine another 3 CB’s for the DAWGS

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

@greygoose01 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Good news coming this week, likely X2 for 19 class. One scheduled, one finally public announcement (should be weekend news). Timelines are unpredictable but take from this what you will.

Go Dawgs!

So, Grinch means....FLIP? Cine and a flip, correct?

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

@greygoose01 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

Go Dawgs!

Time will tell...

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

@BrianDawg said:

He tagged a few Georgia writers in his tweet earlier

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:

Why not just go for CJ DIXON and MAX JOHNSON / ROBBY ASHFORD / JACOLBY CRISWELL in 2020? Seems like, as at running back, there’s much better value in taking more in 2020 than this cycle. @JeffSentell

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@Denmen185 said:

@ThisDawg said:

@Denmen185 said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@Kasey said:
    Next to commit?

Lewis Cine B)

I'm thinking that the Perry decommitment indicates that the staff feel good about the 3 mentioned.

Glad you're back.

Been missing you man!

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greygoose01 said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@greygoose01 said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

Go Dawgs!

Time will tell...

• Options
    RetiredRedcoatRetiredRedcoat Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    Chicken little comment...

DOES THIS MEAN JUSTIN FIELDS IS TRANSFERRING?!?!?!

You are a horrible person

looks around waiting for the Kasey gif™

• Options
    montez32montez32 Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Tdub0199 said:

@BrianDawg said:

I think this is a throw off. I don't think he chooses GA. He tweeted "you think you know but you have no idea". I could be wrong but guess we will see.

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just a heads up for all of y’all going to be waiting on be commitment it will be 1pm eastern time. He said 12 central time so don’t be looking at 12 pm eastern time

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@montez32 said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@BrianDawg said:

I think this is a throw off. I don't think he chooses GA. He tweeted "you think you know but you have no idea". I could be wrong but guess we will see.

Not every tweet is linked to recruiting is what I usually go with. The "experts" pretty much all got UGA.

This discussion has been closed.