Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Ohio State live updates, score, injury news for College Football Playoff game

Comments

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

As I said, Bennett over throws Bowers, then instead of running for a possible 1st down, gets it knocked down. And then Ringo being abused like usual.

Carter is not in shape for this game it looks like.

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

Bennett misses Bowers running open and we do a 3 and out. They go down and score easily. This game is over.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well I said before the game and I meant it I’m proud of these Dawgs. But if they don’t step it up big time their gonna be watching the Natty from home

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The refs are overlooking obvious holding by OSU. But, there IS something off about UGA's defense, tonight. I haven't quite put my finger on what it is. Physicality, effort...whatever. somethings not right.

I don't think UGA is in any real danger of losing. But, it's not going to be nearly as big a win as it should be...mainly because the defense can't seem to get off the field. Everybody is having a bad game...and guys aren't backing up other guys or effectively communicating. That's very uncharacteristic of a UGA defense.

I'm sure Muschamp and Smart are scratching their heads right now...trying to figure out the same thing. Lol

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Are we playing Joe Burrow and LSU again? Sure feels like it.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A joke….. unless things change drastically. Game is way over. Stroud is killing us and Kirk herbstreit is excited beyond belief. The refs will not and cannot call a holding, it’s obvious. Georgia gun a have to dig deep and find a backbone and some swag if they hope to do anything in this game.

i cannot believe we are losing to Ohio state. The florida of the big 10.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

At this rate Stroud won’t even have to take his uniform to the laundry

• Options

Okay, so all of you who wanted us to just run the ball....well, that ain't working.,

• Options

We are getting our arse kicked. No two ways about it.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bow your necks defense right here

• Options

Methodical and lackadaisical will get you beat everytime. They better find some fire in their belly or the "beat themselves" scenario is in play. Last year's team was fortunate...they had a mulligan.

• Options

That’s my bad. I meant to say, block the defenders and run the ball. 😂

• Options

only way we get back in this is with a pick six.

• Options
    brinkmanmsbrinkmanms Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

Defense has to be gassed.

• Options

I can’t see that. Stroud has flung it all over the yard at will and scored pretty fast and they have t tackled well at all

• Options

I'll give you this...he's not playing worth a tinker ****. But, he's not the only one. They're all having a bad game. And, that's just unacceptable.

They need to wake-the-hell-up.

I knew all those interviews would have a negative effect on em. The same thing happened with Fromm the week before Carolina beat em in 2019.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I don't like blaming officials, but something is up. UGA was a 6 1/2 point favorite. But the moment UM lost, the spread went to 4. The football gods can not have both big 10 schools out of the playoffs. And now on the illegal substitution penalty, it took the officials several seconds. It should of been immediate.

• Options

Ok, is 13 ok, is our fg ok...

• Options
    edited December 2022

We gotta keep them honest I get it why is13 is holding on to the ball too long

• Options

Sooooo the tree n u t s have sacked Bennett more than anyone all year