Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Ohio State live updates, score, injury news for College Football Playoff game

Comments

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited January 2023

OSU is playing to prevent explosive plays, and Bennett still is trying to go there. Just take the underneath and go quick. Can still score in under 3 minutes.

When you don't have an all world defense, you need a qb that is a nfl caliber qb. That was a bad decision by Bennett to try and hit A.D. in the endzone. The 1st down was the most important thing. Bowers great play, and then Bennett short arms a throw. WOW. And then throws into double coverage to almost get picked. And then kick a fg? OK. Only 5 more and they may win. I know everyone is playing kinda bad, but Bennett has absolutely played terrible. The defense needs a 3 and out.

I hope they are ready for the possible fake again. LOL.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looks like Stetson choking Bennett showed up for this one.

good grief!

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

They give us hope and yank it back like a yo-yo all night haha

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

This is on Smart. Bennett is awful tonight. You cannot win with the QB play.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 762 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You sir have the greatest user name of the night!

bravo

😂😂😂

• Options
    brinkmanmsbrinkmanms Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

Maybe time to take a page out of Saban's book and switch QBs. What do we have to lose?

• Options
    MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The Mailman may come through yet but he hasn't played championship football yet. Would Kirby dare pull a Saban? I say not likely....

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is bringing back memories of the '19 Carolina loss. They best get right or they're gonna blow a golden opportunity to make their mark.

It's crazy, that both undefeated teams are having this kind of game.

Rat Poison! Lol...thought the Dawgs were immune.

• Options

That ball should have been intercepted. Face it there will be no win tonight. Bennett has given me more than I expected so I will leave it at that. If the QBs not playing are not better than Bennett then Smart needs to go get a QB.

• Options

I love Stetson and will forever be grateful for his Natty last year but I can’t wait until we have a QB that can just go make plays and we don’t have to hold our breath every game. It’s been 5 years going back to Fromm. We’ve watched Watson, Tua, Burrow, Lawrence, even freaking mac Jones sling it around for a year. Just ready for us to have a game breaker under center

• Options
  • Options

The QB of the defense Dumas and the QB of the offense are killing UGA tonight.

• Options

If we played uga ball, it would be 45-28 right now. Just leaving too much out on the field. I’m still envisioning Kenny hitting his head off the goalpost on that first drive that Stetson pulled it haha

• Options
    MobileDawgMobileDawg Posts: 322 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Did coaching possibly save us? We need a little Munson love....

• Options

This is embarrassing. What are the players on the field seeing? All of them lined up on the right? Luckily Smart called timeout.

• Options

Now, that's the UGA we all know and love. Lol

• Options

Now or never boys. Shows how hard it is to repeat. Everyone wants to destroy you every week.

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    edited January 2023

McConkey's hurt. Gutsy

• Options

Holy testicleskin