Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Can Someone With 247 VIP Access help

2»

Comments

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Given their work the last two years, I’ll be surprised if Pittman and McGee don’t bring in at least one highly ranked recruit each (5 star or high 4 star).

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    I could see Truss coming. I don't underestimate the Pitt boss and by the time the kid gets on campus, Andrew Thomas and Isaiah Wilson will be on their way out

Maybe he can be our next Isaiah, with not a lot of UGA chatter on him and then he commits to us. Either way, need to find our next true left tackle this cycle. Otherwise TEs will have to stay in and block in a few years and we’ll see a bunch more why aren’t we throwing to TEs threads. ;)

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

@Teddy said:

@Kasey said:
    I could see Truss coming. I don't underestimate the Pitt boss and by the time the kid gets on campus, Andrew Thomas and Isaiah Wilson will be on their way out

Maybe he can be our next Isaiah, with not a lot of UGA chatter on him and then he commits to us. Either way, need to find our next true left tackle this cycle. Otherwise TEs will have to stay in and block in a few years and we’ll see a bunch more why aren’t we throwing to TEs threads. ;)

Coach rob already has them drafted

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@AgDawg said:

@brentwilson said:
    if anyone has 247 vip, can you please tell me the 5 prospects in this article
    https://georgia.247sports.com/ContentGallery/Five-prospects-where-UGA-could-beat-the-Crystal-Ball-118440010

Thank You!

1. Xavier Truss, 4* OT, 100% Penn State

2. Jammie Robinson, 3* DB, 75% USCe 25% Bama

3. Tyrique Stevenson, 4* DB, 100% Miami

4. Nakobe Dean, 5* LB, 30% Bama 30% Ole Miss 20% FSU 10% LSU 10% Foggy

5. John Emery Jr, 4* RB, 100% LSU

Thank you! This list was kind of suprising. The only ones on this list that I could see is beating is Jammie and MAYBE Dean.

You realize it’s just a bullshit list designed to tantalize you more than educate you?

Most media works that way. Even political media. People will be sitting there watching CNN or Fox News thinking they’re doing some citizenly duty educating themselves. And they are learning a little bit. But 80% of it is tantilization.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:

@brentwilson said:

@AgDawg said:

@brentwilson said:
    if anyone has 247 vip, can you please tell me the 5 prospects in this article
    https://georgia.247sports.com/ContentGallery/Five-prospects-where-UGA-could-beat-the-Crystal-Ball-118440010

Thank You!

1. Xavier Truss, 4* OT, 100% Penn State

2. Jammie Robinson, 3* DB, 75% USCe 25% Bama

3. Tyrique Stevenson, 4* DB, 100% Miami

4. Nakobe Dean, 5* LB, 30% Bama 30% Ole Miss 20% FSU 10% LSU 10% Foggy

5. John Emery Jr, 4* RB, 100% LSU

Thank you! This list was kind of suprising. The only ones on this list that I could see is beating is Jammie and MAYBE Dean.

You realize it’s just a bullshit list designed to tantalize you more than educate you?

Most media works that way. Even political media. People will be sitting there watching CNN or Fox News thinking they’re doing some citizenly duty educating themselves. And they are learning a little bit. But 80% of it is tantilization.

true