Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

DL Jaelin Humphires just commited to Gators

2»

Comments

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

this was expected

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    “I like Coach Sal and he is a different character. He said he wants to put me on the smallest guy on a team’s offensive line and let me beat on him.”

Well with the Wall Pittman is building, you may still be smaller than our “smallest guy”, good luck

“Of course at 6’6” 355, he said my hands will get tired.”

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:

@Dawg14 said:
    Odd that we would dedicate a whole article on DawgNation to a kid who is not interested in UGA and commits to UF. To me that is a bullet point at the end of an article that just touches on recruits in general.

When tasked with writing in detail every day about UGA recruiting, there are going to be days when the story has to be about why a player is trending AWAY from UGA and why.

Especially about an in-state target on the DL. That's a priority position for the 2019 class.

He’s right @JeffSentell, give him a refund. Lol.

• Options
    bobbybobby Posts: 150 ✭✭✭ Junior

@JeffSentell someone above stated we are going after "bigger fish?" I was under the impression that UGA made Humphries a priority target. Who are the bigger fish in the 2019 DL class?

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just my guess, but staff may consider him too slow for DL. Saw where Jeff thinks his future might be st OG, which is not s position of need for us this class. Seems like staff is targeting CJ Clark and Josh Harris, and probably others at DT.

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bobby said:
    @JeffSentell someone above stated we are going after "bigger fish?" I was under the impression that UGA made Humphries a priority target. Who are the bigger fish in the 2019 DL class?

CJ Clarke, Travon Walker, Derrick Hunter

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:

@bobby said:

My $0.02.

Ishmaels
    5-star DT Travon Walker (Ga.)
    4-star JUCO DE Jermaine Johnson (Kan.)
    4-star DE Nathan Pickering (Miss.)
    4-star DL Derick "Rambo" Hunter (Fla.)
    4-star DE Joshua Pakola (Calif.)
    4-star DT Josh Harris (NC)
    4-star DL Quashon Fuller (FSU commit from Fla.)
    4-star DL Justin Eboigbe (Ga.)

Blue Marlins
    4-star DT CJ Clark (NC)
    4-star DL Byron Young (Miss.)
    4-star DT Tymon Mitchell (Tenn.)
    3-star DL J.J. Weaver (Kentucky)

Freaking WOW! NOW There’s some big fish in THAT net right there!!

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bobby said:

Perhaps this was the case.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell said:

@bobby said:

My $0.02.

Ishmaels
    5-star DT Travon Walker (Ga.)
    4-star JUCO DE Jermaine Johnson (Kan.)
    4-star DE Nathan Pickering (Miss.)
    4-star DL Derick "Rambo" Hunter (Fla.)
    4-star DE Joshua Pakola (Calif.)
    4-star DT Josh Harris (NC)
    4-star DL Quashon Fuller (FSU commit from Fla.)
    4-star DL Justin Eboigbe (Ga.)

Blue Marlins
    4-star DT CJ Clark (NC)
    4-star DL Byron Young (Miss.)
    4-star DT Tymon Mitchell (Tenn.)
    3-star DL J.J. Weaver (Kentucky)

@JeffSentell How many DL signees for 2019 is desired and/or likely? Some here have speculated 6, which I feel is too many for one class - throws off position recruiting elsewhere.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgBones said:

@bobby said:

Perhaps this was the case.

Doesn't drive the main roads^; not willing to look into the sun for another overload^^, I guess. /^ lanes /^^ double team blocking pattern J Johnson from Kansas would understand.

• Options
    ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited June 2018

Sucks to have all of these big time players looking at UGA. Yes, that is sarcasm.