Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

The Hawks now have 3 1st rd picks again next year...

2»

Comments

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@WCDawg said:
    Here is something players' agents do ( Scott Boros !) when negotiating deals. They compile a list of the player's accomplishments.
    This is a list of EVERY PLAYER player in The NBA at any position who scored at least as many pts and had at least as many assist as Schroder this past season.

Westbrook
    Lebron
    Hardin
    Simmons
    Lillard
    Those are all true stars, and DS is just 24 years old. There is something to market, it's a matter of getting past the negatives and finding a buyer.

I guess I like him more than most on this forum. I see him as talented, maybe even gifted. If he only focused on hoops and didn't get involved in so much off the field junk. As you point out, he is young and talented...players like him don't grow on trees. He was a great pick as a young, European player that hardly anyone (including me) had ever heard of. If they move him, I hope they can get close to equal value in return.

The guy has the length quickness and coordination to be excellent of defense, it's his attitude that needs a makeover.

I think he projects as a 24 ppg, 8 assists per game player by the time he's 27 years old if he gets his head on straight.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@donm said:

@WCDawg said:
    Here is something players' agents do ( Scott Boros !) when negotiating deals. They compile a list of the player's accomplishments.
    This is a list of EVERY PLAYER player in The NBA at any position who scored at least as many pts and had at least as many assist as Schroder this past season.

Westbrook
    Lebron
    Hardin
    Simmons
    Lillard
    Those are all true stars, and DS is just 24 years old. There is something to market, it's a matter of getting past the negatives and finding a buyer.

I guess I like him more than most on this forum. I see him as talented, maybe even gifted. If he only focused on hoops and didn't get involved in so much off the field junk. As you point out, he is young and talented...players like him don't grow on trees. He was a great pick as a young, European player that hardly anyone (including me) had ever heard of. If they move him, I hope they can get close to equal value in return.

The guy has the length quickness and coordination to be excellent of defense, it's his attitude that needs a makeover.

I think he projects as a 24 ppg, 8 assists per game player by the time he's 27 years old if he gets his head on straight.

I agree. He has a TON of potential. Hopefully this new coach can relate to him well enough to bring out some of that potential.