Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

BJ & SVPG are already factored in.

But yes even with just the addition of evans we will be bumped up by 3-4 points obviously giving us #1 spot

edited January 2020

UGA is dominating the average player rating

.78 PPA ahead of second place

• CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2020

When we get Evans we're gonna blow Alabama out of the water. Bumps us to 315.80 alone, Ladd and Lundy get us to 317.18.

Swap Burch for Lundy and you get 321.81. That would be 4th best all-time.

• TxnDawgTxnDawg Posts: 909 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’d love a Kirby flip of Burch but don’t see it. Only way we take first is Evans. Bama still has a shot with M. Jackson (DT) which makes it hard to catch

I think we get Evans, Ladd, Lundy.

• MidwestDAWGMidwestDAWG Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He did have a significant ACL injury...I think he's gonna come and ball out but still, I get the rankings drop

that was at the start of his junior year. shouldn't mean he loses his 5th star 17 months later

• Colonels17Colonels17 Posts: 129 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 2020

Top247 barely has Milton and Rosemy as top 100 recruits, 88 & 91 respectively, that is asinine

• HumbleYourselfHumbleYourself Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2020

Wow Jahmyr Gibbs jumps 95 spots to 75 on the composite.

Josh Downs out of N. Gwinnett jumps 116 spots to 94 on the composite.

Crazy that this is possible so late in the cycle and should tell you all you need to know about recruiting rankings and their value. Did we even recruit Downs at a position of need - I trust the staff evaluations significantly more than industry "experts."

• Gwinnett_DawgGwinnett_Dawg Posts: 160 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sherman was not moving well laterally at the all-star game- still had a big brace on the knee and tentative to cut left and right... thus the drop in ranking.

• MidwestDAWGMidwestDAWG Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He's not 100% back yet, the ranking drop for Sherman actually makes sense. Others, not so much...

• razorachillesrazorachilles Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Man - Jones is lean and long for an OL...he is going to be even more of a machine after a couple of seasons in the program.

• pocoyopocoyo Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks. Do we know whether it was uploaded or just allowed to expire. I know the speculation/assumption was that it was uploaded but do we know that?

• AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looks like Darnell Washington lost his 5th star also. These updates rankings are odd

This discussion has been closed.