Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    ClemTownClemTown Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

North Carolina and Georgia Tech are 1-2 as far as landing spots

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    DamnYankeeDawgDamnYankeeDawg Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    BengalDawgBengalDawg Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In recruiting is a single loss really a bad thing? I’d venture to say no. No one ever gets everybody, despite what Kirby and staff have led us to expect. Losses are going to happen and as long as we win more than we lose, which we currently are by a large margin, we as fans should be happy.

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BillerGenieDawg

Hankton - missed on Haselwood

McGee - Missed on Cain and Sanders

Pittman - missed on Murphy, Tchio, Raym, etc

Warren - Missed on Elam

etc etc etc

Coaches miss sometimes but I look at who those same coaches pulled in or "hit" on and Im very happy. Including CTS (1 five star, 3 four stars, 2 three stars).

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So are we officially giving up on SVP? Are the in the know folks letting us down easy?

• Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 366 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am withholding an answer even though my comment on ringo above obviously shows I’m in the “in the know” category.

• Options
    BillerGenieDawgBillerGenieDawg Posts: 81 ✭✭ Sophomore

If you’re very happy with that, I guess you’re happy with the Dawgs not taking the next step and not winning a Natty

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I got into it just a little bit with gator fans when an article title proclaimed a victory (FU) over FSU. A recruit 'chose FU over FSU'. This was before the 2018 game so reptiles were low and needed to proclaim a victory. My point was congratulations on your recruit but how was this a victory over FSU? Give FSU credit, if anything for being in it but only one school got the recruit.

Whether you were 2nd, 8th, or 123rd you either got the recruit on not. (Admittedly there is a staff resources, so that is disappointing to work and whiff). But if UGA is second, all the sudden it is a loss but if we were out of it early it is no big deal. Does not completely make sense.

This discussion has been closed.