Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He could be in Clemson or Athens Friday night. Should be in Athens Saturday regardless.

• Cclark91Cclark91 Posts: 176 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Thanks for thr reply. I dont comment often but read the boards religiously. Thought i might have missed something.

• GriffinwGriffinw Posts: 40 ✭✭✭ Junior

honestly don’t know if this has been mentioned before but just saw in an instagram Q&A with Sedrick Van Pran that he is committing January 2nd

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,574 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

I doubt my son will good enough for the bagman to ever get involved with us.

• MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Never know, he’s still young enough to have drastic physical changes and I’m sure his old man can give him a few pointers. Look at Brett Seither, he was a late bloomer by all accounts I've seen (I won’t pretend to be able to properly evaluate a highlight reel) and he had a battle going for his signature from 2 heavyweights at NSD.

Regardless, thanks for sharing what you’re going through.

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

I think Jeff is saying that if they missed on Evans due to a late flip they feel confident in one of Tank/Lloyd/McClellan being flipped to the good guys and since Lloyd has already said he's still talking to the Dawgs and USC could very well crater this year you could be right on him being the backup.

That's another legit thing on both Burch and perhaps Lloyd is that SC could easily have a reeeally bad year. IDK if they'd fire Muschamp but there'd be major issues and assts getting fired probably. That schedule is gnarly.

• UgaXforPresidentUgaXforPresident Posts: 275 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This would be counter to what @SoFL_Dawg said on May 30th in this thread. He noted that the staff defines a thunder back as 220+ lbs. Evans, Lloyd, Bigsby were all listed as lightning backs. The way that I interpret the data Jeff posted is that there is a large difference between Evans and the pack when it comes to agility. I would have a slower time at that drill as well, doesn't make me a thunder back.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

I see it that Jase and Evans are close on agility then there is a big gap to the rest. Tank may have the speed to be a lightning back but not close on agility. He doesn't have the thunder size as you say and my take is that is why CKS and co are hesitant to let him commit. Don't get me wrong, Tank is a very good player but I feel they really see Milton and Evans or Milton and McClellan as being more complimentary duos. Don't forget that K-Mac will be around until 2021 and probably 2022.

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This explains y the silent commitment is hilarious. A month later he was out. Give me tank , Evan's will be in texas

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I honestly think if they lock down two backs this year they go back to one a cycle and recoup the loses.

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looks like mcclellin is a no go this weekend

This discussion has been closed.