Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    NoahSewellFanClubNoahSewellFanClub Posts: 593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There no chance Seither is above 235 right now. And that's being generous. He can't play this year. Fitzpatrick looks good though, I'm excited about what he can do

• Options
    athensjohnathensjohn Posts: 142 ✭✭✭ Junior

Are we still in a good position with Arian Smith? He looks like a very exciting player.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

From whats been said here we are in a good spot, but this one is going for a bit. Watch Clemson, they will be the main comp

• Options
    KirbstomperKirbstomper Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell for the 2021 movement...

Ive heard we want to slow down the process, and must be very confident whoever we take in 2021 is a real player. As hard as evaluating 18 year olds is I would imagine evaluating 16 year olds is a lot tougher.

What does staff look for in terms of someone that young, and being confident enough to accept commitments so soon?

• Options
    dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Manny Diaz> Mullet

Im taking the U on the money line

THE U IS BACK

• Options
    Midnite_TrainMidnite_Train Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg @JeffSentell

thanks for the updates on the younger Olujari. The Cox news didn’t make me bat an eye and that’s in part because of all the promising news I hear about Azeez.

I can’t help but think we need to keep a bloodline like that in the program! DGD bros!

• Options
    EvilSamPittmanEvilSamPittman Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I always want all SEC team to do well outside the conference - ultimately helps the Dawgs in schedule strength/playoff factors also, more painful for AU when we play them and crush their souls.

• Options

I should have thrown the s/ in there.

i'm still taking them on the ML tho

• Options
  • Options
    Midnite_TrainMidnite_Train Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg All good bro, tough pill to swallow but its absolutely better from the kid's perspective to go somewhere where they can compete rather than be buried in a depth chart for two seasons and then transfer.

This discussion has been closed.