Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He's not throwing up smoke screens and someone finding out had nothing to do with him not committing already.

Why in the world would he throw up smoke screens?

Again, just have patience on this recruitment.

First step is does he play tonight? And then how does he handle it.

• Options
    jmarlinjmarlin Posts: 275 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Following recruiting was interesting a few months ago when there were announcements, but it's pretty boring right now. I'm just going to watch football for a while.

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Keep in mind - these recruits are right in the middle of their season and are concentrating on football.

• Options
    VirginiaDawgVirginiaDawg Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yes. Wake me up on the Evans front when news to report there is.

• Options
    BaxleydawgBaxleydawg Posts: 4,801 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree totally.

Anybody else ever get in trouble as a teenager? Got a few beatings myself. Difference is mine or your mistakes don’t make national news. Everyone needs to chill and hope for the best for the young man and UGA. At the end of the day I can probably guarantee everyone on this board has a hormonal teenage moment and smarted off at a coach, teacher, or parents or made some type of mistake.

• Options
    DawgatronDawgatron Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Seems slow tonight so I’ll throw this out there for EvilCoachColey (@SoFL_Dawg ).

What impact would winning the Natty this year have on our 2020 recruiting class, if any? Specifically, do you think there would be some wowser last minute BPA adds or beyond legendary flip candidates?

• Options
    DawgatronDawgatron Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Same ones that have been on the board (e.g., Dexter) or some super secret ones you don’t want to tell us about yet?

• Options
    tcdawg94tcdawg94 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    IwantburchIwantburch Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If we take 3 Dbs then two I’d expect them two be after Kimber are ringo and Eric reed (ole miss commit)

• Options
    Midnite_TrainMidnite_Train Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    JdawgfanJdawgfan Posts: 173 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Any word on if and how Zach Evans played tonight?

This discussion has been closed.