Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    jmarlinjmarlin Posts: 275 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m looking forward to being happy about a 21 class next year, but this year I’m only looking at 2020, and there’s a lull.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2019
  • Options
    BarkingDawgBarkingDawg Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If Sewell wants to play with his brother one year, then wouldn’t BJ want to play with his brother too. We have room now.

Sewell finally chose Oregon because he had the longest relationship with them, but that did not work with Gilbert. Maybe it will work with Burch.

• Options
    BarkingDawgBarkingDawg Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe Sewell will pull a Rice and ask back in the class

• Options
    AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

DVs coming in but if we look at the misses this year (Bresee, Lloyd, Murphy, AG, Sewell, and Evans) it makes Ringo Burch Theo and Washington THAT much more important now. Depth charts never scared away recruits from Bama all those years. Underperforming has to be a big impact on these blue chip players. UGA just HAS to win.

• Options
    dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2019
  • Options
    VarsityVarsity Posts: 173 ✭✭✭ Junior

@SoFL_Dawg where do we go with What woulda been Swell’s scholarship moving forward? WR? QB? RB?

• Options
    chattdawg27chattdawg27 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sooo no 2nd RB, & now no Sewell which I’m pretty sure @SoFL_Dawg said it was Sewell, or bust. Sewell would’ve been a great addition to an already stacked linebacker room, but no reason for us to think the sky is falling. I will say this class has been different then others, staff has for sure missed on a few.. But that’s what happens when you’re recruiting in the national level, & not just trying to get the in state kids to come.. you swing & miss on a few. Still plenty of big names on the board so who’s next??

• Options
    chattdawg27chattdawg27 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So that Stroud is on campus for an official, what’s the chances of us landing him??

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ringo is out there retweeting Sewell's Oregon commitment is making me nervous.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod
  • Options
    DamnYankeeDawgDamnYankeeDawg Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sewell announces yesterday that he's going to Oregon. Saw in another thread that @dawg got accepted early action to the good guys. Related? Is he our super secret commit? Follow the posts

This discussion has been closed.