Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2019

My guess is Eric Reed or Jermaine Burton next to sign.

• Options
    SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kind of reminds me of Isaiah Crowell in that I had mixed emotions when we "won" that recruitment. I knew he was crazy talented and also crazy. (Spitting on opponents during games for example) I hoped for the best, but it was the least shocking thing ever when that went south. I'm perfectly fine with "losing" this one.

• Options
    EvilSamPittmanEvilSamPittman Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    VirginiaDawgVirginiaDawg Posts: 355 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sometimes you indeed win by "losing." I try to tell folks all the time to shut up and listen to people when they're trying to tell you who they are. They always do if you're quiet and patient enough.

Eric Reed next to commit. Publicly...

• Options
    Blake_WilsonBlake_Wilson Posts: 15 ✭✭✭ Junior

Wren decommits... processing for Burton!?!? I hope so

• Options
    YK_DAWG24YK_DAWG24 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Okay I get it. Ship sailed months ago, he's going to LSU yada, yada, yada. So riddle me this, "we stopped recruiting him" cuz of the incident with his coach last month, but nobody else did. We need a 2nd rb in this class. Maybe Evans likes LSU more sure but again that can change. I know that I'm most likely wrong but I'm still holding out hope.

• Options
    GeorgiaGirlGeorgiaGirl Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hoping it's a billy bob but if we're not getting another RB, there goes a backup plan at RB in the case of emergency, for us Debbie Downers that are slightly concerned about depth at a physical position.

Sounds like Arian Smith and Jermaine Burton possibly though.

• Options
    dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2019

Man I hope we cooled on Wren. We really need a speed guy.

• Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Evans delays announcement, Wren decommits. Recruiting is so much fun to follow.

• Options
    BarkingDawgBarkingDawg Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don’t think it is wise to count on Zeus. Whatever we get is a bonus And with one more injury like we’re dealing with now we are down to two backs out of Cook (10 touch max) or KMC(10-15 touches, unknown receiving skills, questions about speed) or Milton (10-15 touches, questions about protecting quarterback and receiving skills. None of these guys have flashed #1RB ability like Swift did his freshman year.

Tank may be similar to Milton but he did display good ball skills at camps. If we are going to continue ground and pound, one more top shelf all around good back would be Protect us from the situation were are in now afterSwift’s injury having to rely on guys who haven’t done it yet as the #1.

• Options
    RedDawgRedDawg Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Upgrades...I get it ...respect my decision haha

this is the most exciting time of the year. Home stretch fam.

watch and be dazzled

• Options
    BKDAWG34BKDAWG34 Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well at least it looks like we're in a good spot for another speed guy with Smith.

• Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You ain't lying. It took me a minute to get excited about Wren and then I was glad we had his commitment. I'm kinda bummed now. I would feel alot better if Smith was a sure thing. Burton would be great but I want Smith bad.

• Options
    dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

M Fleming

A Smith

J Burton

M Rosemy

J Robinson

could we land all of them?

This discussion has been closed.