Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Is Pollack a Dawg or not?

13»

Comments

• nycdawgnycdawg Posts: 883 ✭✭✭ Junior

He's not a DGD. Cannot stand him...

@BamaDawg said:
    There are those on here who will want to ream you a new one.... not me. I watch the SEC network and I see Booger, Rogers, Spears, an even McElroy remain objective while maintaining their allegiance. Pollack isn't close.

I told you guys that I met someone that was very close to the team during the Greene/Pollack era and he said that Pollack is the most arrogant guy.

I think Pollack thinks he's the best to ever lace up (defensively) at UGA. Don't get me wrong, he's a legend at UGA but Roquan took over the reigns this year...and he might be a little salty.

@christopherules said:
    In my book David Pollack (like so many, many others) will ALWAYS BE A DGD!!!

This where you and I disagree- He was really good, but he's not a DGD. No way.

Did you not see him and Thomas Davis get into it because of his lack of allegiance

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@nycdawg agreed sir. We will agree to disagree. On a positive note? WE all love the DAWGS, & today (7/18/18) there’s just 45 days left until opening kickoff with Austin Peay. GO DAWGS!!!

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@nycdawg said:

@christopherules said:

Did you not see him and Thomas Davis get into it because of his lack of allegiance

Are you talking about on Thinking Out Loud? There's already been a thread on this, and how people loved the segment, and how they were cracking on each other. https://forum.dawgnation.com/discussion/3188/thomas-davis-and-david-pollack-segment-on-thinking-out-loud-last-night

• dawghouse23dawghouse23 Posts: 18 ✭ Freshman

@jtdawg2020 said:
    Just watched a video recently discussing Tua or Hurts. Near the end of the video Pollack makes his case for Tua. I have defended Pollack numerous times about how he is just doing his job when it comes to picking Georgia or lack thereof. At the end he was just saying how much he enjoyed watching Tua in the 2nd half of the championship. I dont see how ANY Dawg enjoyed that or can even comment on that 2nd half without getting frustrated. He adamantly is saying how much he enjoyed watching Tua taking over the game (Like it was a 5 course meal or something). I mean this is his Alma mater and I just dont see how anyone could enjoy that slow death that all of us dawgs faced. I mean I didnt even go to UGA but I feel like more of a Dawg than Pollack.

WATCH at video at 3:30 mark.......

DGD to be exact!

@christopherules said:
    @nycdawg agreed sir. We will agree to disagree. On a positive note? WE all love the DAWGS, & today (7/18/18) there’s just 45 days left until opening kickoff with Austin Peay. GO DAWGS!!!

True Dat!

@Teddy said:

@nycdawg said:

@christopherules said:

Are you talking about on Thinking Out Loud? There's already been a thread on this, and how people loved the segment, and how they were cracking on each other. https://forum.dawgnation.com/discussion/3188/thomas-davis-and-david-pollack-segment-on-thinking-out-loud-last-night

I think so... When I first watch it I thought okay "ole boy is just trying to stay neutral" ; however, his recent unsolicited comments last week regarding Lincoln Riley did it for me.

• BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:
    Every day Pollack is allowed to work for ESPN is another day the UGA CFB spirit gods drown another innocent unicorn.

What?!?! Lol. This made my day. :D

• BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@BrooklynDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:
    Every day Pollack is allowed to work for ESPN is another day the UGA CFB spirit gods drown another innocent unicorn.

What?!?! Lol. This made my day. :D

I don't know. The struggle is real today. I'm so outraged I can barely take in oxygen!!!

Don't take it to hard, none of us make it out alive lol.

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

@donm said:

@UnderDog68 said:

@donm said:
    Still love that play against SCU where he blocked the punt and took it away all in one smooth motion. One of the better plays I've ever seen....period.

You mean that attempted pass that SCAR QB Pinkins tried to throw and Pollack smothered it and fell into the end zone for a TD?

that might be it. Not sure why I keep thinking blocked punt. Too many neurons misfiring (or not firing at all) these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKl4QLD2okg

thanks. That's exactly the play I don't remember (or now, didn't remember).

One of the greatest plays (especially on defense) EVER!!!

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@christopherules said:

@donm said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

@donm said:

@UnderDog68 said:

@donm said:
    Still love that play against SCU where he blocked the punt and took it away all in one smooth motion. One of the better plays I've ever seen....period.

You mean that attempted pass that SCAR QB Pinkins tried to throw and Pollack smothered it and fell into the end zone for a TD?

that might be it. Not sure why I keep thinking blocked punt. Too many neurons misfiring (or not firing at all) these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKl4QLD2okg

thanks. That's exactly the play I don't remember (or now, didn't remember).

One of the greatest plays (especially on defense) EVER!!!

I think he just 1 upped it with his smack (double) down on Pruitt today.