- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
What's different about UGA commits?
- They are not afraid of competition, as a matter of fact they thrive on it.
- They have unshakable confidence in their own ability.
- They desire to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
- Their concepts of team, brotherhood and winning are innate, unlearned and natural.
While their plan may be for a career in football, they are wise enough to understand the value of a degree from
UGA. when compared to almost all other “football schools”.
They realize that greatness is not something they possess, but they something are trying to attain by getting
better each and every day.
And while I'm sure lots of schools have some guys like this, I firmly believe that CKS is absolutely filling our roster with this type of young men. So don't get too upset when we miss out on a top prospect. And although he may be super talented, it just may be evidence that he is lacking in one of these qualities and therefore better off somewhere else anyway. Kirby is getting the guys we're supposed to get. The ones who are and will continue to be true winners.