Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Which Commentators do you like?

2»

Comments

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@VALDOSTADAWG said:
    @12ed
    You've almost reached your goal of 1.1k downvotes before the season kicks off. You/what do you attribute your success to; and what are the next goals you dream of accomplishing?

"well done senor Picasso What incredible paintings are you going to do next? " I don't think the elite artistic mind works that way...like a conveyor belt.

• Options
    UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MODawg said:
    Matt Stinchcomb

Wouldn't that mean we're playing in a not-so-glamorous spot with 3rd string announcers, like the Jefferson-Pilot Game of the Week?

• Options

@tymoon31 said:

@ADDICTED2DAWGS said:

@tymoon31 said:
    I like rece davis as a game caller and the guy that called the Miss St game.
    Edit... and i hate beth mowens with every part of my body, in case anyone didnt know

You know your team sucks majorly when Beth is commentating! I can't stand her!

Pretty sure she did one of our cupcakes last year. If not, the year before. Got everyones name wrong or mispronounced them. And the way she tucks her chin to make her voice deeper is nails on a chalkboard. Reminds me of the kid commentator from the mighty ducks

She did the TCU Bowl game in 2016, and the '16 GT game. Again.....her calling the games usually means your team isn't doing all that well.

• Options
    doubledeuce33doubledeuce33 Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

I really miss Larry Munson!

• Options

@doubledeuce33 said:
    I really miss Larry Munson!

You and me, both. It was, however, sad listening to him at the end. You could tell he was slowing down and not getting as fired up with big plays like he used to do.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@RPMdawg said:
    Help. Do we down vote @12ed or not. Not planning to use the down vote for anyone if not.

DV dawg

Will do. Thinking about putting parental control on my dv though. Dont want to do it by accident. Read that thread

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Chris Fowler has the best combination of professionalism and likability right now.
    All time, it's Keith Jackson and the field.

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:

@12ed said:

@RPMdawg said:
    Help. Do we down vote @12ed or not. Not planning to use the down vote for anyone if not.

DV dawg

Will do. Thinking about putting parental control on my dv though. Dont want to do it by accident. Read that thread

Most of us do accidentally DV from time to time, but you're a DGD for reading and caring enough! Just remember not to take them personally if they seem kind of random.

• Options
    Bsampson0317Bsampson0317 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bsampson0317 said:
    Uncle Verne

I only remember the last few years when he yammered on like a demented old boozer.

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Keith Jackson was the best, except for Larry of course. Probably Chris Fowler currently.