Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

I don't mean to gloat but...

2»

Comments

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Weird, there's a
    "Most recent by NYCVolunteer"
    attached but no response. Wonder if it was so inflamed that the mods nixed it.

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

http://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/d4hs-2018-tennessee-vols-season-preview.294780/

"Dobbs4Heisman" is Volnation's version of our @SnoopDawg . This is his "season prediction" post from yesterday.
    In my experience, Vols are the most clueless to reality fans of any sport in the world.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,751 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:
    http://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/d4hs-2018-tennessee-vols-season-preview.294780/

"Dobbs4Heisman" is Volnation's version of our @SnoopDawg . This is his "season prediction" post from yesterday.
    In my experience, Vols are the most clueless to reality fans of any sport in the world.

To be fair, most of the Vols fans responding to him pretty much seem to think he's delusional.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

I have to disagree with the comparison to Snoop. Most of his predictions that I have read were about recruiting and have been pretty accurate. Dobbs4Heisman's post seems delusional by contrast.

• Options
    gdawg4lifegdawg4life Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

Maybe as a whole, but not all. I have a good friend who graduated from there and earlier in the week he said they’d go 2-6 in their first 8 games.

• Options
    mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How quickly some of them are turning on Pruitt. Not the “product they were sold”. Can’t say I didn’t see that coming with that fan base. Delusional + Demanding = No way Pruitt can succeed.

• Options
    DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Where’s the Kirby can’t beat Pruitt guy? He will be a fun one to watch.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BigGAdawg said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

I have to disagree with the comparison to Snoop. Most of his predictions that I have read were about recruiting and have been pretty accurate. Dobbs4Heisman's post seems delusional by contrast.

To be fair... “delusional” fits his constituents

• Options

My favorite Vol quote of late, "Being a TN fan can be hard on the liver".

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgBones said:
    Or you could just say "Schadenfreude".

Schadenfreude is a result of gloating.

Also from Google:

scha·den·freu·de
    ˈSHädənˌfroidə
    noun
    pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,884 mod

Hey guys...I was looking for @NYCVolunteer yesterday in the city...couldn't find him anywhere

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    Anyone seen @NYCVolunteer ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgBones said:
    My favorite Vol quote of late, "Being a TN fan can be hard on the liver".

@DawgBones Just like the lyrics from their song "Rocky Top" says (& this confirms your statement too!) :

"....Corn won't grow at all on Rocky Top
    Dirt's too rocky by far
    That's why all the folks on Rocky Top
    Get their corn from a jar!!!"

GO DAWGS!!!!

• Options
    edited September 2018

@Kasey said:
    Hey guys...I was looking for @NYCVolunteer yesterday in the city...couldn't find him anywhere

He crossed the bridge but now he's trying to find the light at the end of the Tunnel.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgBones said:

@Kasey said:

He crossed the bridge but now he's trying to find the light at the end of the Tunnel.

I'm pretty sure he's out picking up pizzas for the undersized DL so they will be bigger on Saturday vs USCjr.

• Options
    NYCVolunteerNYCVolunteer Posts: 193 ✭ Freshman
    edited September 2018

I am here. Alive and well. Dont let this past weekend fool you, we will be a better team come Sept. 29th

• Options
    NYCVolunteerNYCVolunteer Posts: 193 ✭ Freshman

@donm said:

@DawgBones said:

@Kasey said:

I'm pretty sure he's out picking up pizzas for the undersized DL so they will be bigger on Saturday vs USCjr.

Those "undersized" DL will give that UGA OL all they can ask for. UGA OL vastly overrated.