Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

The Young and the restless

2»

Comments

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:
    I didn’t realize there were so many people on this board that liked soap operas.... I’m going to go put on a flannel shirt, chop a tree, and maybe even wrestle a bear.

And afterward, head on down to the Clermont Lounge >:)

• Options
    MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just saying that if Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant were about a yr apart in age and played for the same team it's a pretty good bet that at some point management would have to make a decision about who they want to hand the keys to the car to. Nothing at all wrong with that, and Georgia, barring injury, has a QB situation that is the envy of all College Football outside of Tuscaloosa, Ala and perhaps Columbus, Ohio and this, with all of their embarrassment of riches every everywhere else makes Georgia a team that you're definitely not gonna want to face come January. To have 2, 2 big time QBs in the stable that can win is a rare luxury to have so here's to having both of them primed and ready to go. Now I know that Justin Fields hasn't EARNED his DAWGBONES just yet the way Jake has, but I would be willing to bet that before this year is done he will have barring injury and he'll give the coaching staff plenty to think about as they seek to shape the identity of the offense moving forward. Jake will b the man unless or until injury (God Forbid) or ineffectiveness opens up the door for Justin. My preference is for both to stay healthy obviously but also for them to compliment each other because Georgia is MUCH more imposing with Justin Fields lurking on the sidelines while Jake continues to run the team. It forces opposing coaching staffs to prepare for 2 SEPERATE Offenses which will certainly take up a HUGE % of their defensive preparation time and benefits Georgia immensely. But next year there's gonna have to be some real separation 1 way or the other though and I don't envy the decision that Kirby is gonna have to make but I think I know where he's leaning