Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

In Tears (Tennessee Board)

PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I honestly have not laughed this hard in a while and I hope you all enjoy half as much as I did

http://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/anyone-making-the-trip-to-athens.296187/

Comments

• Options
    BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

I went over and took a peek yesterday for giggles.
    But, this Morning Wood comment is priceless

• Options
    JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I love this commentary about their fourms:

igotworms

"Dumbass posting. This is what makes volnation awesome"

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In case you haven't seen it,
    just when we thought it couldn't get any worse for the Vols.

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/9/23/17892948/quarte-sapp-jeremy-pruitt-florida-loss

• Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,175 mod

posted this in another thread more appropriate here

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby should really start Fields.

The only reason not to would be because he doesn’t want to embarrass his colleague Pruitt. But there’s really no getting around doing that at this point. It’s so far past that, I don’t even think the Tennessee fans would be offended.

• Options

I liked this post:

“You should go...He will not run up score...they will play third stringers to get more experience...I hope Tenn does same”

Shows people around the SEC recognize Kirby is not a dick like Saban is.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:
    Kirby should really start Fields.

The only reason not to would be because he doesn’t want to embarrass his colleague Pruitt. But there’s really no getting around doing that at this point. It’s so far past that, I don’t even think the Tennessee fans would be offended.

They seem to expect it. If they can stay within 20-30 points of us, they might actually feel good about the outcome.

• Options
    VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This guy:

“I’m not even 100% sure we’ll gain a yard.

Butch’s players have set plenty of other records of the wrong kind (first winless in conference team, losing streak against every SEC team, first 4-8 season, worst beating in Neyland, the list goes on..) why not add first CFB team to not gain a yard in 4 quarters.”

• Options

@VaBeachDawg said:
    This guy:

“I’m not even 100% sure we’ll gain a yard.

Butch’s players have set plenty of other records of the wrong kind (first winless in conference team, losing streak against every SEC team, first 4-8 season, worst beating in Neyland, the list goes on..) why not add first CFB team to not gain a yard in 4 quarters.”

I saw that. They’re still trying to shove everything off on Butch. Butch’s players didn’t play as bad against Florida as they did when Pruitt was coaching them. And it wasn’t just a little worse... Richt’s players didn’t play as well under Kirby his first year either. But it wasn’t THAT much of a differential.

Luckily for Tennessee fans, I don’t even think Kirby cares if he beats them worse than last year. I know I don’t. So Tennessee’s delusions can remain fully intact after the Georgia game.

• Options
    3rdshift3rdshift Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

are they gonna run out bustin' thru a giant whiteboard....it may be cooler if they superimpose giant pick of the coach alongside....i mean.... it may give there fan base something to chat about...

• Options
    RockSpringDawgRockSpringDawg Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

Don’t know what the prize is for this contest, but I have to laugh whenever someone post a score with TN winning because they’ll “...never pick against the Vols”. If that’s the case, their chances of winning will be slim to none on abt 8 or 9 games this year.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

Another fun one to read. Some of those UT guys are really funny.....especially the guy talking about CJP and a kicking net....

http://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/bold-prediction-for-uga.296269/

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    edited September 2018
  • Options
  • Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,737 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Doesn’t sound like the fanbase has any confidence in Pruitt. I wonder what his buyout is.