Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

In Tears (Tennessee Board)

13»

Comments

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@allyw said:

I see Tennessee and Florida both as impatient fanbases with a weird sort of culture. It’s like they feel entitled to be at the top of the SEC just because...

Agreed

• Options
    allywallyw Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey yup. That’s about right.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@law_dawg35 said:
    I kinda feel bad for UT a once grest program like this. I mean it could be us just as easily. They will be back, don't knock them too hard cuz you'll have to kiss their butts on their way back up.

I love it! I am not kissing nothing. I hope they never win another game.
    I can’t stand them.

I can’t wait for vandy to beat them by 30 this year.

• Options
    BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin
    My levels of hatred is

1- UscJr

2- Florida

3- Rocky Flop

4- Aweburn

Now, with that said I could give 2 sh!ts if they ever win another game. Can’t stand any of them and their ignorant fans. Especially them Lameflops.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ghostofuga1 said:
    Guess who?

Priceless.

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,044 mod

@donm said:

@ghostofuga1 said:
    Guess who?

Priceless.

Pruittless!!

• Options
    MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tennessee and Florida always TRUCKED Georgia back in the 90's when Kirby played. AND IT WAS BRUTAL. I think Kirby will spend his tenure as Georgia's head coach exacting his revenge especially against the Gators because of the indignities Spurrier inflicted upon Georgia year after year after year.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Busted out laughing!

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Very funny. Nice job Pharmy!

• Options
    BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Spotted one Tennessee fan at breakfast here at the Hilton Garden. Looked like someone who played OG in the 70’s, wearing blue jeans and hiking boots to compliment his game face. I opted not to ask for the updated point spread.