Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Greedy is getting the ESPN hype!

2»

Comments

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DogsNotDawgs said:
    No, ESPN thinks we have a QB named Jacob Fromm

One part Eason, one part Fromm..that would be a winning combination of gifts.

• EastAtlDawgEastAtlDawg Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

Ya we are too multiple for them to handle. We have to many options there defensive line has pretty good size.But I haven’t seen them get to the quarterback consistently.Fehoko is a shorter defensive tackle a transfer from Texas Tech.He might show a few flashes but if he doesn’t get the first step he is a dead man water.He also tends to wear down in the second half. Now Rashad Lawrence is a monster defenseive tackle who gets in the backfield consistently..In my opinion LSU has 3 first rounders with Rashad Lawrence,Devin White and Greedy Willams..Jacoby Phillips is a 5 star sophomore linebacker who is ready to hit the scene. I believe he caught a interception for a touchdown against Miami he is the real deal.Devin White we all know him he is for sure arguably best linebacker in the college. However all that said we should be able to pound on these guys with power I trust our offensive line we got some ridiculous beef up front. There secondary outside of Greedy Willams and Delpit aren’t the best. They have talent in the secondary just not as deep as ours.We also have to many offensive weapons for them. Greedy Willams do will some good things but we just have to many weapons for them.