Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Thoughts on me as a poster

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:
    Why do I expect he's going to challenge me to meet him at a BP station ?

He said before that his "computer friend" is gonna find out your real name

I'm guessing the next thing is said friend will GPS trace your cell next time you're at BP and confront you. Very scary, cutting edge stuff

Well then, I should probably settle my affairs and dig a hole.

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was gonna say something encouraging to this guy. But now I can’t think of anything that would be helpful to say. Starting a thread asking for attention like this, it’s gotten to be like the train wreck you can’t help looking at. But really don’t want any part of.

I’m just gonna abstain from voting in the poll.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:
    I was gonna say something encouraging to this guy. But now I can’t think of anything that would be helpful to say. Starting a thread asking for attention like this, it’s gotten to be like the train wreck you can’t help looking at. But really don’t want any part of.

I’m not asking for attention, in another thread @Bankwalker dared me to start a poll about what people think about me. So, I did it to be a smart @$$. It wasn’t vain at all

• Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,175 mod

Childish and D u M b a s s was not an option so I again could not vote

• Options

@donm said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:
    Why do I expect he's going to challenge me to meet him at a BP station ?

He said before that his "computer friend" is gonna find out your real name

I'm guessing the next thing is said friend will GPS trace your cell next time you're at BP and confront you. Very scary, cutting edge stuff

Well then, I should probably settle my affairs and dig a hole.

We are more like the folks on the gator board than we have ever been before. This is nuts. Someone should start a thread about Fromm vs Fields.

It would almost be a relief.
    I thought the OP was just a butt hole, now I think he might have clinically definable issues. I'll make an effort to step back.

• Options
    czaxsbakczaxsbak Posts: 55 ✭✭✭ Junior

....wake me up when this is over...

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Also apropos to OP:

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@donm said:
    Well early returns are that you aren’t a rational poster but the good news seems be no one cares.

Waiting for the Macon-Bibb county returns before this one's called. This thing is still wide open

A few hanging chads could really make it suspenseful.

I'd rather fire at Will than hang a bunch of Chads, but that's just me

Hang a few doors, blow up the internet, let's get radical.

I believe you have my stapler :|

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

I’m not asking for attention, in another thread @Bankwalker dared me to start a poll about what people think about me. So, I did it to be a smart @$$. It wasn’t vain at all

So it’s Bankwalker’s fault you started a thread about yourself?

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

nice catch!! The devil made me do it the first time, the second time I done it on my own....Waylon Jennings

• Options

@greygoose01 said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@donm said:
    Well early returns are that you aren’t a rational poster but the good news seems be no one cares.

Waiting for the Macon-Bibb county returns before this one's called. This thing is still wide open

I'm going to need you to move your desk to the basement.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@greygoose01 said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@donm said:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/43916456/uh-oh-sounds-like-someone-has-a-case-of-the-mondays.jpg

• Options

@greygoose01 said:

@WCDawg said:

@greygoose01 said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:

@12ed said:

@donm said:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/43916456/uh-oh-sounds-like-someone-has-a-case-of-the-mondays.jpg

I believe somebody would get their arse kicked if they said that where I work.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

Again I don’t care I was being a smart as.s the horse is dead you can stop beating it

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Most of the posters on this board have shown class by choosing not to insult you, despite the fact you regularly display a 7th grade vocabulary by cussing at people. It's fine to disagree with WC Dawg. He is wrong an awful amount of the time, but you make yourself look like an 18 years old redneck when you start calling people t.wats and f.tards.

BTW, WCDawg was right about DB height and he's right about Fromm vs Fields. His political viewpoints are the stuff of mental midgetry. :smiley:

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This entire thread belongs on the Vols board. We are better than this... I thought so, at least. Ok, back to football. We are playing for the East title, men. Refocus.

• Options
    706Dawg706Dawg Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Bankwalker said:
    Most of the posters on this board have shown class by choosing not to insult you, despite the fact you regularly display a 7th grade vocabulary by cussing at people. It's fine to disagree with WC Dawg. He is wrong an awful amount of the time, but you make yourself look like an 18 years old redneck when you start calling people t.wats and f.tards.

BTW, WCDawg was right about DB height and he's right about Fromm vs Fields. His political viewpoints are the stuff of mental midgetry. :smiley:

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@706Dawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

Disagree with what, exactly? That the OP makes himself look like a redneck teenager who would have been denied admission to Auburn?

• Options
    706Dawg706Dawg Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Bankwalker said:

@706Dawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

Disagree with what, exactly? That the OP makes himself look like a redneck teenager who would have been denied admission to Auburn?

What’s understood need not be explained.