Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Thoughts on me as a poster

Comments

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bankwalker said:
    Most of the posters on this board have shown class by choosing not to insult you, despite the fact you regularly display a 7th grade vocabulary by cussing at people. It's fine to disagree with WC Dawg. He is wrong an awful amount of the time, but you make yourself look like an 18 years old redneck when you start calling people t.wats and f.tards.

BTW, WCDawg was right about DB height and he's right about Fromm vs Fields. His political viewpoints are the stuff of mental midgetry. :smiley:

But it’s ok and I should just ignore WC calling me a rapist? Little hypocritical aren’t you?

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Bankwalker said:
    Most of the posters on this board have shown class by choosing not to insult you, despite the fact you regularly display a 7th grade vocabulary by cussing at people. It's fine to disagree with WC Dawg. He is wrong an awful amount of the time, but you make yourself look like an 18 years old redneck when you start calling people t.wats and f.tards.

BTW, WCDawg was right about DB height and he's right about Fromm vs Fields. His political viewpoints are the stuff of mental midgetry. :smiley:

I have political viewpoints ?

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bigdawg2223 said:

@Bankwalker said:

But it’s ok and I should just ignore WC calling me a rapist? Little hypocritical aren’t you?

No no no, little one, I said you defended coaches who facilitated a rape culture.
    You might should see a Dr. for the crap in your head.

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bigdawg2223 said:
    I don’t think many will answer but at the request of @Bankwalker let’s just see. Willing to bet I get 2 maybe 3 or 4 negative posts and like 10 I don’t cares. Again it’s anonymous

@bigdawg2223 said:
    I don’t think many will answer but at the request of @Bankwalker let’s just see. Willing to bet I get 2 maybe 3 or 4 negative posts and like 10 I don’t cares. Again it’s anonymous

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bigdawg2223 said:

@Bankwalker said:

And the other folks you've cussed and insulted? What did they say about you and your sister? Why not be the bigger man? You know. Like Moochelle Obama - when they go low, we go high???

• Options

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@Bankwalker said:

No no no, little one, I said you defended coaches who facilitated a rape culture.

You said I should send my sister to Baylor to be raped. If you said that to my face you’d need an appointment with an oral surgeon immediately and probably a facial reconstruction surgery or 3. You’d never say it to my face and you know it. You’ve also shown not an ounce of remorse even when I basically told you my sister went through some sh!t. Have a lost my cool maybe, but the people like @donm and @Bankwalker being hypocritical to the situation can kick rocks I don’t care what they have to say. You’re a POS and nobody can tell me otherwise. You’re also a racist pos after posting I’d see how Fields progresses but I won’t support him I’m gonna support Fromm. Lol you’re a joke

• Options

@Bankwalker said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@Bankwalker said:

And the other folks you've cussed and insulted? What did they say about you and your sister? Why not be the bigger man? You know. Like Moochelle Obama - when they go low, we go high???

I’m sorry you can’t handle a few rated R words. Let’s see I’ve cussed WC 12ed and tk and most of it coming from this incident. So I should take the high road but WC gets a pass huh? F that

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:
    I was gonna say something encouraging to this guy. But now I can’t think of anything that would be helpful to say. Starting a thread asking for attention like this, it’s gotten to be like the train wreck you can’t help looking at. But really don’t want any part of.

I’m just gonna abstain from voting in the poll.

I’m not asking for attention, in another thread @Bankwalker dared me to start a poll about what people think about me. So, I did it to be a smart @$$. It wasn’t vain at all

So it’s Bankwalker’s fault you started a thread about yourself?

Again I don’t care I was being a smart as.s the horse is dead you can stop beating it

If this horse is dead, why are you still posting in here?

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@Bankwalker said:

You said I should send my sister to Baylor to be raped. If you said that to my face you’d need an appointment with an oral surgeon immediately and probably a facial reconstruction surgery or 3. You’d never say it to my face and you know it. You’ve also shown not an ounce of remorse even when I basically told you my sister went through some sh!t. Have a lost my cool maybe, but the people like @donm and @Bankwalker being hypocritical to the situation can kick rocks I don’t care what they have to say. You’re a POS and nobody can tell me otherwise. You’re also a racist pos after posting I’d see how Fields progresses but I won’t support him I’m gonna support Fromm. Lol you’re a joke

Not sure what you saw that was hypocritical, on my part at least. I'm open to learning if you aren't already too burned out on this topic.

• Options

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:
    I was gonna say something encouraging to this guy. But now I can’t think of anything that would be helpful to say. Starting a thread asking for attention like this, it’s gotten to be like the train wreck you can’t help looking at. But really don’t want any part of.

I’m not asking for attention, in another thread @Bankwalker dared me to start a poll about what people think about me. So, I did it to be a smart @$$. It wasn’t vain at all

Again I don’t care I was being a smart as.s the horse is dead you can stop beating it

The dead horse I was referring to was me needing attention. I don’t. Also, and why are you still here?

• Options

@donm said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@Bankwalker said:

Not sure what you saw that was hypocritical, on my part at least. I'm open to learning if you aren't already too burned out on this topic.

I apologize your part wasn’t hypocritical you just take WC side 90% of the time

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

@bigdawg2223 said:

@donm said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@Bankwalker said:

I do agree with him a lot. I see it as a case of great minds thinking alike, I think. We have had some disagreements over a longer period of time, but, as you said, I do agree with him a lot. Usually my disagreements come on debatable subjects, like whether Sean Newcombe uses his lower body enough or the height of CB's. I don't think I do much upvoting or agreeing when he gets snarky and name calling. At least, I hope not.

• Options

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

The dead horse I was referring to was me needing attention. I don’t. Also, and why are you still here?

For someone who doesn’t need attention, you sure do have a weird way of starting threads about yourself.

And as I mentioned previously, I’m here to watch the train wreck you have become.

• Options

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

For someone who doesn’t need attention, you sure do have a weird way of starting threads about yourself.

And as I mentioned previously, I’m here to watch the train wreck you have become.

Ok I’ll spell it out for ya. Go look at the poll entitled Thoughts on WC. Either 2nd or 3rd page you’ll see the comment where I was told don’t be a chickenchit make a poll for yourself. So to be a smart @$$ I obliged him,

Let’s think this through if you think I need attention, why are you still giving it to me? Little counterproductive aren’t you?

• Options

@donm said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@donm said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@WCDawg said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@Bankwalker said:

I do agree with him a lot. I see it as a case of great minds thinking alike, I think. We have had some disagreements over a longer period of time, but, as you said, I do agree with him a lot. Usually my disagreements come on debatable subjects, like whether Sean Newcombe uses his lower body enough or the height of CB's. I don't think I do much upvoting or agreeing when he gets snarky and name calling. At least, I hope not.

In this case you chose to side with him for the most part and that’s fine. However, I’m not going to let him talk to me that way and I’ll take a shot at him any chance I get until he either legitimately apologizes for what he said and being the giant @$$hat he is or I get booted. He’s probably got money or thinks he’s untouchable he reads like a pop up book.

• Options

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

Ok I’ll spell it out for ya. Go look at the poll entitled Thoughts on WC. Either 2nd or 3rd page you’ll see the comment where I was told don’t be a chickenchit make a poll for yourself. So to be a smart @$$ I obliged him,

Let’s think this through if you think I need attention, why are you still giving it to me? Little counterproductive aren’t you?

I have no desire to go click around the board to find out if you were baited into starting a thread about yourself. Because it doesn’t matter. The fact is you did it.

I have no problem with giving the train wreck attention. It’s made it clear it’s going to demand attention one way or another. May as well keep it busy in its own little thread.

• Options
    Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This thread has so much value I'm going to start one asking people which side of my head I should part my hair. I think everyone should put their pants on backwards, jump on a Pogo stick and whistle the theme to Wizard of Oz.

• Options
    edited October 2018

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

I have no desire to go click around the board to find out if you were baited into starting a thread about yourself. Because it doesn’t matter. The fact is you did it.

I have no problem with giving the train wreck attention. It’s made it clear it’s going to demand attention one way or another. May as well keep it busy in its own little thread.

So you care that the fact is I did it but the fact that I was baited doesn’t matter. I bet you stink at mysteries. Gotta know all the facts dum-dum!

• Options

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

So you care that the fact is I did it but the fact that I was baited doesn’t matter. I bet you stink at mysteries. Gotta know all the facts dum-dum!

Have you graduated high school yet?

I’m not trying to be insulting. I just want to know.

• Options

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

@bigdawg2223 said:

@levander said:

Have you graduated high school yet?

I’m not trying to be insulting. I just want to know.

Haha yeah I have. The insulting parts coming though. When someone says with all due respect they’re about to say something disrespectful as hell. This is the same thing I’m sure