Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Let’s spark up some discussion, call your shot. Who is next to Commit to the G for 2019 & 2020 ?

2019 - L Cine (October 1st)
    2020 - A Boykin

i’ve got Cine

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'd like to see some 2019 DBs drop soon. SOOOOOON!! Most anything else is gravy, which, don't get me wrong, I like me some gravy, especially if they are flippers. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    jay_kubzzjay_kubzz Posts: 658 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Clay Webb
    JustIn Rogers

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@FirePlugDawg said:
    I'd like to see some 2019 DBs drop soon. SOOOOOON!! Most anything else is gravy, which, don't get me wrong, I like me some gravy, especially if they are flippers. Go Dawgs!

Only if they are under 6’

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Clay Webb right out of Bamas back yard would be awesome. And mainly for just that reason. Timing not so important but tonite would be good

• Options
    VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

@RPMdawg said:
    Clay Webb right out of Bamas back yard would be awesome. And mainly for just that reason. Timing not so important but tonite would be good

We can only hope that if that happens @thebamaWay will stop by.

• Options

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@RPMdawg said:

Yea. And I'll say it again Shula would have some words to eat

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@RPMdawg said:

@thebamaWay2

• Options
    VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

@umooner said:

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@RPMdawg said:

@thebamaWay2

Oh. Did the wittle baby get banned?

• Options

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@RPMdawg said:

Some people think @thebamaway and @shula are one in the same. But bamaway is a true elephant jockey. Shula's got other problems

• Options
    MinnesotaDawgMinnesotaDawg Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@RPMdawg said:

Some people think @thebamaway and @shula are one in the same. But bamaway is a true elephant jockey. Shula's got other problems

Pretty sure that @shula and @dawgOf2002 are the same poster.

• Options

@MinnesotaDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@RPMdawg said:

Pretty sure that @shula and @dawgOf2002 are the same poster.

Ok I'll give in but that ruined my punch line. Lol

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 I know he is the #8 SDE and would be nice to have for sure, but do you think there is room for him in this class?

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jarred_buck said:
    @tiger_62082 I know he is the #8 SDE and would be nice to have for sure, but do you think there is room for him in this class?

I think they COULD take another DL - but he has to be of an elite caliber (Pickering, Young. Hardy, Eboigbe, etc.)

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

Has anyone seen anything on who all will be coming to the opener? I think Jeff said Jadon was thinking about going to the Benz and wouldn’t be in Athens but I haven’t seen much on anyone else.

• Options

@Muffingod said:
    Has anyone seen anything on who all will be coming to the opener? I think Jeff said Jadon was thinking about going to the Benz and wouldn’t be in Athens but I haven’t seen much on anyone else.

Jamil Burroughs is

• Options

@brentwilson did you ever hear who the guest at the reveal was that didnt want to be identified. Boykin possibly

• Options

@RPMdawg said:
    @brentwilson did you ever hear who the guest at the reveal was that didnt want to be identified. Boykin possibly

i heard a number of people who it could be. i’ve heard it could’ve been pickens, pickering, or someone else.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Andy Boykin is supposed to be there from what I read.

This discussion has been closed.