Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Happy Birthday Nakobe Dean!!!

christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He’s 18 today, hopefully he’s ALL DAWG in the future!!!

Comments

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    I normally don’t recommend this but it would be a nice touch to wish the young man a happy birthday on twitter to those that have it. Please don’t @ him with anything else though...never tweet recruits philosophy (except for happy birthday). Oh and a “Go Dawgs!”

Step ahead of you mane. Tweeted him happy bday right after midnight this morning along with a "GO DAWGS!".

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    I normally don’t recommend this but it would be a nice touch to wish the young man a happy birthday on twitter to those that have it. Please don’t @ him with anything else though...never tweet recruits philosophy (except for happy birthday). Oh and a “Go Dawgs!”

Exactly what I said the other day, when I said this might help 'sway the mind.'

• Dawg88Dawg88 Posts: 202 ✭✭✭ Junior

Happy birthday Mr. Dean!

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You guys are a bunch of kooks.

LOL @ acting like you care it’s his birthday just so he’ll maybe play for your team...

Can’t you **** people just wish him happy birthday without ulterior motives?

• benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:

LOL @ acting like you care it’s his birthday just so he’ll maybe play for your team...

Meh I don't know the kid, so why would I wish him happy birthday in the first place?

@levander said:

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@benjaminwgregg said:

@levander said:

Meh I don't know the kid, so why would I wish him happy birthday in the first place?

Bingo. Buncha freaks

@Dawg1419 said:

@benjaminwgregg said:

@levander said:

Bingo. Buncha freaks

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hes coming to Georgia whether u wish him a Happy Birthday or not because IMO Georgias edge in academics will the deciding factor here. Ill go out on a limb and say he's ALL DAWGS BABY!!!

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg thank you for your many, many, many contributions here sir!

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@levander said:

You’re as pleasant as an itchy butt hole.

Now we know Lavender wears blue.....

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@christopherules said:
    @SoFL_Dawg thank you for your many, many, many contributions here sir!

Yes, sir! Thanks!

• HunkerDown1MoreTimeHunkerDown1MoreTime Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@christopherules said:
    He’s 18 today, hopefully he’s ALL DAWG in the future!!!

Future Dawg!!!

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Literally, the first tweet I've ever sent. "Happy birthday Nakobe! Go Dawgs!!!!!!!"

• PeachCoDawgPeachCoDawg Posts: 489 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Happy Birthday Mr. Dean! Come on down....

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawg1419 said:

@benjaminwgregg said:

@levander said:

Bingo. Buncha freaks

You're not allowed to cheer when he racks up 11 tackles with a FF scoop n score in the playoffs 2020. I'm book marking this so we can all point and laugh 2 years from now.

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Acrum21 said:

@Dawg1419 said:

@benjaminwgregg said:

@levander said:

Bingo. Buncha freaks

You're not allowed to cheer when he racks up 11 tackles with a FF scoop n score in the playoffs 2020. I'm book marking this so we can all point and laugh 2 years from now.

Wow. Now you guys are getting even creepier. Originally all you guys wanted to do was wish a kid happy birthday in order to fool him into coming to your school.

Now you’re holding grudges against people who don’t want to do the same?

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:

@Acrum21 said:

@Dawg1419 said:

@benjaminwgregg said:

@levander said:

Bingo. Buncha freaks

Wow. Now you guys are getting even creepier. Originally all you guys wanted to do was wish a kid happy birthday in order to fool him into coming to your school.

Now you’re holding grudges against people who don’t want to do the same?

Ah ha, you're not a Dawg fan or it would be "our' school not "your" school. You a Gump? Barner? Nerd? Tater? Gaytor? Huh? Which one?