Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

I'm really going to try to adhere to this site's rules better..

WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I realize I've been a part of things slipping into something that isn't as family friendly as was intended. I'll never be mistaken for The Church lady, but I'll make an effort to hold my temper and clean up the language.

Comments

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:

@WCDawg said:
    I realize I've been a part of things slipping into something that isn't as family friendly as was intended. I'll never be mistaken for The Church lady, but I'll make an effort to hold my temper and clean up the language.

Frick that, WC.

It's time to party and to turn this place into a hedonistic den of pleasures and wonders

Actually, you've helped me see I'd rather it stay closer to how it was before, no offense, I'm as guilty as anybody.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@12ed said:
    We hold the power to reshape the culture of this site. The power of nekkid lady gifs

I'll leave that mission in your hands. I'm going to try to restrain myself a bit.

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Okay. I have an idea. Try melting WC and pouring him on me. I'll b waiting...

• AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

Say 3 “Hail Mary’s”. Go and sin no more...

• texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,574 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

That would be appreciated. Both keeping you as a contributor and cleaning it up a little.

Sounds like the shingles may be improving

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wait a minute. Whos gay? Not that I G.A.F. Just hoping u r not speaking of me. MAM. 😎😎😎

• JesupdawgJesupdawg Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anybody feel like he’s having a conversation with himself 🤷🏼‍♂️. 12, Bogan. And WC😂

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Which one of you two was responsible for that roast beef sandwich riding the jet ski ?

• Dawgsince76Dawgsince76 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

Now I’m hungry,thanks> @orlando said:

Which one of you two was responsible for that roast beef sandwich riding the jet ski ?

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@orlando said:

I thought it was pastrami

• BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg
    I commend you for the attempt. Over last few weeks on top of reeling from that SECCG this boards gone bananas and it’s kept me from participating much. I like your banter when it’s UGA related. But when it gets political , I’m out. Just keep it sports related and let’s get ready for Jan 1 and them longhorns!