Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

The Iron Throne

Comments

• swilkerson73swilkerson73 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Daenerys Targaryen

Thanks for voting guys.

When I heard Vegas actually had lines on this stuff I was curious how dawgnation felt.

The show has a lot of ground to cover the final 4 episodes.

• JGrizzardJGrizzard Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ya pretty sure the night kings army walks right past winterfell. They fight a small group, win and then head south after. Main battle will happen there.

• swilkerson73swilkerson73 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Daenerys Targaryen

Noah Syndergaard did make a cameo appearance on an episode.

• ihateusernamesihateusernames Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Sansa Stark

So Tyrion after saying last night that he would love to comeback as a white and kill Cersei, I think he dies next week and fights for the army of the dead.

Then when zombie Tyrion goes to kill Cersei, Arya with Jamie’s face kills zombie Tyrion, and just when Cersei thinks she’s safe Arya gets her prayers answered, and kills Cersei.

my other option is Jamie becomes the ultimate “King Slayer” and kills the Night King.

And I think Danny either goes mad like her dad or becomes a white forcing Jon to kill her, and dies i the process.

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Sansa Stark

I want Snow but love will get him and Dany killed in my crazy theories... But probably Sansa or Littlefinger or a Wildling

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Sansa Stark

It wasnt supposed to spell that lol phone autocorrect little man because i didn't know proper spelling 🤦🏾‍♂️

• DobroMattInOzDobroMattInOz Posts: 213 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’ve seen literally one scene of the show, where a naked and otherwise attractive blonde woman was apparently going about the business of hatching dragon eggs.

Assuming she’s on the list, I would vote her, since she’s the only one I know, and, hell, she’s fireproof.

Does anybody on the show smoke a pipe? That person also gets a vote.

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Arya Stark

Actually, he's managing Queen now. (I watched that movie last night and all I could think about was Littlefinger)

• DCochranDCochran Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If sex and nudity is what you wanna see....Hang around long enough...you won't be disappointed. They're very brave and 'bar raising' with their nudity, that's for sure. We've seen, incest brother and sister stuff, couples having sex on the floor, right beside their son laying in a casket, threesomes, foursomes...heck, on the last episode we got a nudie shot of a girl that has practically been raised on the show from when it started and she was about 10! She's 20 or so now of course, but I heard it nearly crashed freakin Google when about a bajillion people got on there after the episode to check her age! lol

• CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • TheSmartWayTheSmartWay Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I hate you and will not participate in your poll

For the record, I thought this option was hilarious but I do not actually hate you.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod
    The Night King

Changing my vote

• ihateusernamesihateusernames Posts: 402 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Sansa Stark

I thought everything except Arya tonight was way to obvious. I wanted to fill dumb, devastated, and over joyed tonight. Basically I wanted End Game again. It came way short of that to me.

But, hopefully we get that before the series finale.

• KirbstomperKirbstomper Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

10/10 episode of tv in my opinion with a 0/10 for the story. We waited 8 years of buildup, prophecies, and lore just to have a glorified 80 minute war of the worlds. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Well, so much for my prediction here Geoff....GOT never has had a problem with killing of little kids have they...at least she took out a Zombiegiant. lolol

• GeoffDawgGeoffDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Jon Snow

It was almost comical watching her charge the zombie giant. At least he brought her up into biting distance.

Jon Snow

Way too dark to be able to tell what was going on. I'm not even sure if there's one dragon left or two.

The strategy of sending your Dothraki horde out to be wight food seems a little suspect and when they're all just lined up, not moving at the fire barrier, I'm facepalming wondering why they're not unloading as many flame arrows into them as they can manage.

Also, In retrospect, when battling someone who can raise the dead, it might've been better to not keep your most vulnerable people down in the blessed crypts.

However, those are nitpicks to an otherwise great episode, if you could actually see more of the battle, might've been the best yet. The climax with Arya was also a legitimate plot twist that I had no idea was coming.

9/10, would fight the Night King again.

I think that's everyone's argument, too dark. I've been telling my fam all along there was going to be an epic dragon 'dog-fight' and sure enough, but it could have lasted longer. Most of the time we couldn't tell who was flying what dragon. When Jon's dragon hit the Night King's there towards the end, that was pretty cool, but it could have lasted longer IMO. But as you said, we were left all scratching our heads about the one dragon that flew off with 50 Zombies hanging on...did he/she make it? And when the Night King threw that exploding lance thing at that one missed...right? So, we finally decided there was just one left.

It was epic for sure, but we'd already figured out, the only way they was going to win this thing was for someone to kill the NK, so it was really just a matter of who was going to get to do it. The witch woman telling Arya about the 'blue eyes' kinda spoiled the surprise a bit of anyone would have caught on to that.

So, with all of that being said, who NOW do you think gets the thrown?

edited April 2019
    Jon Snow

At the end, I still think it's Jon Snow but in my mind, the real question is "who is the true final villain"?

We're being lead to believe it's Cersei but Jon's admission of his Targaryen lineage was left unresolved, interrupted by the start of the battle. I think there's a very good chance that they dispatch with the rest of the Lannisters/Golden Company/Iron Born in the next two episodes with the final being reserved for a Jon & Daenerys showdown.

I'm also now questioning if Arya ends up killing Cersei, she's had her moment, it may really end up being Tyrion or Jaime. My money's on Jaime.