Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Clay Webb Status

ronrbjrronrbjr Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

Has anybody heard anything about the status of Clay Webb. I am on the forum often but haven't heard anybody talk about him.

Comments

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ronrbjr Could be in line for a RS season. We will know a lot more on where he stand once fall camp starts

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Strong possibility for RS
  • ronrbjrronrbjr Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

Not surprised if that happens - it would be hard to break into this world-class OL

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

Kasey. My source says there's a 90% chance Tech has taken the lead for Webb, but he says there's just a 20% chance his source is accurate.

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dude. I really don't think there could possibly be an anchorman ref/meme that doesn't make me laugh.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He's roaming the campus looking for the new weight room he was promised.

• UWGDawgUWGDawg Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wondering if I missed something.. Did he have an injury? Or are we just assuming that with our depth, he won't be needed this year, thus a RS?

@CZCashvilleDawg Thanks, it got me worried for a moment.

Did she say that his second cousin's barber's daughter said that he's transferring to Bama next week because Rosemy isn't being given a spot in the 20 class?

• dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I fully expect to see him play his 4 games this year and then redshirt unless and injury happens. 
  • LORLOR Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @dbrown7494 Really?  I don’t see him sticking around more than 4 years, so unless he himself is injured he won’t need a redshirt.  He and Salyer are first 2 off the bench.
  • donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I trust women when they talk about kids....hence I have no worries about Clay.

• oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

Georgia O-line STARTERS I am sure of the current starters. The next two are Cade Mays and Jamaree Salyer after that it is all a guess. Outside of Alabama who in the SEC has a better O-line than the 2nd team?

LT --------------LG---------------C---------------RG------------RT

Andrew Thomas, Solomon Kindley, Trey Hill,--------Ben Cleveland, Isaiah Wilson

2nd team

Cade Mays,------Jamaree Salyer-, Warren Ericson, Justin Shaffer, Owen Condon

D'Marcus Hayes

freshmen

Xavier Truss, Clay Webb, Warren, McClendon

• dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @LOR Webb is going to be good but he isn’t second off the bench. There are plenty of guys who are going to have something to say about that. Most lineman stay 4 years for development reasons.