Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Let's learn something about our Dawgnation members

Comments

• Options
    mattyp87mattyp87 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Nashville,TN
    Budgeting 
  • Options
    YK_DAWG24YK_DAWG24 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Houston,TX 
    Giving my students hi fives and eating American Deli wings
  • Options
    dawgsigdawgsig Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman
    1. Newnan and Sunbury, Georgia 
    2. Genealogy 
  • Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

Welcome to the Forum @dawgsig , I live in Hinesville. My mother lives in Sunbury, across from the Sunbury Crab Co. restaurant. I’m also into genealogy, my family has been there since it was known as St. John’s Parish (pre-Revolutionary War).

• Options
    Griff731Griff731 Posts: 7 ✭✭ Sophomore

Warner Robins Ga

history buff mainly civil war burn love all history

• Options
    RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

Augusta

grilling and smoking on my rec tec pellet grill

• Options
    JackLatttyJackLattty Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Lula, GA
    I’m pretty good at making people’s houses warm in the winter and cool in the summer. 
  • Options
    DakotaDawgFanDakotaDawgFan Posts: 16 ✭✭ Sophomore
    Harrisburg, South Dakota(Just outside of Sioux Falls)

Im pretty good at running our businesses and still making time for the family.
  • Options
    gdawg4lifegdawg4life Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Newnan, GA (I see you @law_dawg35)

I probably think I’m better than I really am at a lot of stuff

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Morgan county Ga (previously Greene county)

I start businesses that help people make extra money (most recently a closet company a year and a half ago). 
  • Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Quite a few from my neck of the woods, Carrollton/Newnan.... 
  • Options
    mainedawgfan23mainedawgfan23 Posts: 23 ✭✭ Sophomore
    Orrington Maine and I'm a **** good hillbilly !!.. grew up in warner Robbins till 11 yrs old (1981).... hoping to see another natty soon! Hmmm hmmm this f'n year!
  • Options
    mainedawgfan23mainedawgfan23 Posts: 23 ✭✭ Sophomore
  • Options
    BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Concord,Ga.
    Love a good bourbon and any chance I get to use my Kamado Joe. Also just enjoying watching my kids play all the sports and activities they do. Keeps us busy but one things for sure. They’re only little once. 
  • Options
    dragonslayerdragonslayer Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Currently Ocala, FL (previously New Orleans; Greenville, SC; Dothan, AL; Athens, GA; Bowling Green, KY; Arlington, TX; brief stints in Grand Forks, ND. I move a lot, but my wife keeps finding me.)

Playing banjo, shooting pool, cutting out skin cancers/repairing the defects, slaying dragons (gators, gatorslayer wasn't available as an ID)

• Options
    GeauxDawgsSicEmGeauxDawgsSicEm Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Washington, DC (born and raised in Augusta, GA)
    “Pretty good a drinkin beer”
  • Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate