Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Still haven’t heard much on Donnell Harris, yet.  Doesn’t mean he isn’t a priority behind the scenes but haven’t heard anything more than “he’s in contact with staff”.  Probably 60 players that can say that.
  • Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm 100% with u bud. Dean, Davis, Tindall, Walker, etc. All 4 are legit NFL players in a few yrs. Sewell I'd imagine with that weight, quickness and low center of gravity; just mite knock a few more s n o t bubbles out even though Flowe's know for bringing the thump..

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Reggie Love (#9 ?)is the only RB listed on the red team (Team Finesse'em). I was under the impression the big match-up for Flowe was with Evans. ?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    That wasn’t Evans for sure.  Whatever that was looked like it was a lil more passion behind that one.  It’s a touch drill, and he skipped the line to do that.  Just making an observation.
  • Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

No doubt that's not Evans, but other than wanting a mismatch, it seems odd that he would want to move up the line for a drill with Love.

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

247 guys said on their new podcast that Arik Gilbert and his mom were on campus last week(Thursday) I guess on the DL. Apologies if mentioned already.

• Options

LOL, that's what I get for thinking 247 would give away any current info for free. As much as Radi bugs me, I'll give UGASports/Rivals credit for dropping some info on their podcast from time to time. Though I think that's mostly Coach Donnan saying whatever he wants lol.

• Options
    SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

For the record, I'm not sure where my dropping one line with an apology if already mentioned is the same as broadly asking about a player. I also fail to see any mention of Gilbert in the last 12 plus hours/2 plus pages of this thread. And I may not catch EVERY post but I wouldn't have posted info that had already been posted in this thread to the best of my knowledge.

I'm all for not having clutter but if we have to search the forum before posting a one-off...why bother?

• Options
    CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'll say it...

This discussion has been closed.