Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I've read all the reasons that Burton moved so much, but it's still hard to feel like he won't attend multiple colleges.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    HornedDawgsHornedDawgs Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I heard Jase McClellan is giving us an OV. Anything to it or just getting his officials in while he has them? 
  • Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I haven’t heard Jase mentioned.  Gotta wait till next week on that one to get new info.
  • Options
    Filo_BettoFilo_Betto Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I believe you are correct on Wren.  With that speed and his experience running his HS offense, kid could be a weapon in multiple formations as well as ST while learning his craft.  I think he has an immediate impact on ST and enjoys the development process. 

• Options
    chattdawg27chattdawg27 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    So @SoFL_Dawg if Tank, Chaney, or possibly even Evans all decide that they want to be Dawgs, who would you say staff takes? I know Evans is obviously the best out of the 3, but would staff take Tank instead to help with instate recruiting? Especially since everything is pointing to us already getting a top 2 back in Milton. 
  • Options
    Rcbrandon11Rcbrandon11 Posts: 21 ✭✭ Sophomore

I think too many insiders are calling it for Uga not to get Milton.

• Options
    GeoffDawgGeoffDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Huh? Are you referring to the "cloudy" CBs? Unless Milton's considering Cumulus State University, I think we're in pretty good shape.

• Options
    JGrizzardJGrizzard Posts: 73 ✭✭✭ Junior

He might as well pull the trigger. Guess he let too many people know.

• Options
    fibonaccisquaredfibonaccisquared Posts: 43 ✭✭✭ Junior

Think that was just an awkwardly phrased reply. They meant "too many insiders are calling it to Georgia for us to miss on him" (in reply to the "what if it's a big troll" comment above).

This discussion has been closed.