Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    Bulldawgfan0389Bulldawgfan0389 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Didn't necessarily Dismiss it, He just seems to be firmly in there for the moment.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Jacolbe Cowan and Burroughs not playing to their potential this week based on reads from 247.
  • Options
    jusdowelljusdowell Posts: 148 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Ive been saying Tank would be a great fit at UGA since NSD lookin toward the next class but everybody is stuck on this RBU thing and stuck on these star ratings. In my eyes tank is right up there with Evans, Chaney, and Lloyd convince me otherwise 
  • Options
    AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    He didn’t take his routine morning dump so he might’ve missed desert last night. Shouldn’t effect his 40 time too bad  
  • Options
    Bulldawgfan0389Bulldawgfan0389 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great take! I was just curious about it because i wasnt sure UGA would accept his commitment if he wanted to. Thanks for keeping us updated.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The RB situation is obviously fluid. Dell is not contacting Lloyd daily just for fun; it's not just ranking/stars, he evidently sees him as a number 1/2/3 (if Evans in top 2). If he didn't he would wish him luck and bring Tank into the fold.

• Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    So Burroughs......

I hear he’s added a lot of bad weight, looked slow, and was pushed around at the opening. Could we see his spot in the class open up for him not holding up his end of the deal (is that what’s happening)?
  • Options
    CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

No word on if he got a solid 8 hours or not, should be interesting to watch for going forward.

• Options
    IwantkendallIwantkendall Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Evans released his “new” top 5 on Instagram live though so take that fwiw
  • Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @UWGDawg , I don’t think we’re going to wait on Evans unless we feel very good about one of the other guys too or we feel really, really good about Evans. I’d honestly be very surprised at this point if we don’t take Tank or flip Lloyd. 
  • Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

With all of this volatility among DLine recruits, I figured we would start hearing some new names emerge? I guess Dexter could be one. Otherwise it sounds like staff is firm and will double down on their initial evals. That's the only reason I asked about big Timothy Smith yesterday. Don't roast me for this but I wonder if Rogers shows higher upside along the DLine compared to Burroughs? Rogers loved us before the position switch, could be an easy flip candidate.

• Options
    bmitcham89bmitcham89 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg and @Iwantkendall

Yall both mentioned he updated his Top 5. But where is it? And who are they?
This discussion has been closed.