Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

National Indedpendence Day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Happy 4th of July y'all. No need to explain much about today's significance.

Not coincidentally, it's also National BBQ Spareribs Day and National Caesar Salad

Enjoy!!

Comments

• Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Happy Fourth, fellow Dawg fans. To those of you who have served, or are thinking today of loved ones who have made the ultimate sacrifice, thank you.
  • Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019
    Blessed to be born into this great country.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just think. It is 4th of July everywhere!

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Happy 4th @domn

From what I’ve gathered you’ve served so thanks to you and all the others who have and a Happy 4th to all of DawgNation. Let’s just enjoy the day and being fans of the best team in the nation: GOOOOO DAWGS!!! 

PS: I’m going to be on the road today as I’m sure some others will be. I’m thinking with a lot of people taking tomorrow off for a long weekend there may be even more effed up people on the road. Everyone be careful! I know I will be. 
  • Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod
    People should listen today’s episode of Revisionist History. Learned something I didn’t know about the Boston Tea party. If you’re a history buff...check it out
  • Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019
    Happy 4th of July!!! To the ones that our forefathers vanquished??? Here’s a message to them..  

• Options
    GeoffDawgGeoffDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    WintonkWintonk Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Happy 4th from the mountains of Colorado
  • Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

''WE THE PEOPLE'' I regret The 4th being turned into another excuse for a politician to make a speech. We've always had Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and The 4th Of July as peoples' holidays. Now The 4th has been hi-jacked. I hope this is a one time thing.