Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Awesome @BubRub . Stay G'd Up!

• NCDawg4NCDawg4 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    @sarcean all according to plan!! Gotta love CKS and his staff, the are the road graters of the recruiting trail!!
  • VarsityVarsity Posts: 173 ✭✭✭ Junior

Anyone know when we are supposed to hear something from Raym?

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

The one team that as far as I know we have really heard anything about in regards to Milton is LSU. Hopefully a Cali kid wouldn't want to live down there with the crazy Louisianans.

IF he ended up picking LSU that would be a major troll job lol.

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I keep going back to his twitter posts after his visits. UGA is the only team that got multiple tweets while he was on a visit.
  • Bulldawgfan0389Bulldawgfan0389 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Milton is all but wrapped up. I wouldnt fret him not coming, US and OSU were the major contendors for him and what ive seen from this site and others comments. OSU conceded. Now had we had gotten John Emery Jr last year, idk that we would've been able to land him.

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah, at risk of sounding Dad like, one door closes and another opens.

• Red_N_BlackRed_N_Black Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

While our Declaration of Independence assures us that "all men are created equal", nothing guarantees us that all RB's are created equal. That said, I believe our miss on John Emery Jr. last year will prove to be the biggest miss of the CKS era thus far. I'm confident in that. Just being honest and real here.

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    OK I’ll bite @Red_N_Black.  Define biggest miss.  Is it based on priority need?  Forecasted production?  Recruiting?  
  • SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Possibly. I'd put Derrick Brown at least as high as Bresee. I love Jake, but Trevor is better, so he's on my list and probably above BB. 

You can make excuses for both of why we missed, but we still missed.
  • Red_N_BlackRed_N_Black Posts: 353 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It's a"miss" because we had his commitment and he flipped. IMHO it's our "biggest miss" because I think Emery Jr. will prove to be a really, really great back at LSU. Better than Fournette or Guice. Nobody else may agree, but it's still my opinion.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Aubrey Solomon... weird situation 
This discussion has been closed.