Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Favorite sports uniform?

KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

We are almost to football season. In the meantime what’s your favorite sports uniform?

I love the Montreal canadiens and the Chicago blackhawks jerseys. Something about those original six franchises

all time would have to be the chargers powder blue jerseys

Comments

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Chargers powder blues pretty easy.

The Ravens all white with purple trim, takes me back to my ARC days.

Mid 90’s Nuggets uniforms were awesome too.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gosh. Anything orange. So pretty. /s

I always liked S. Cal’s unis and the Raiders. The Yankees in their pinstripes is the epitome of baseball.

• Dawgsince76Dawgsince76 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Those LFL ones are ok.

• SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good call with USC @Bankwalker when I was finishing at UGA 2005 and they were making their national runs, I do recall they had the best collection of talent on their cheerleading squad.

• BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Options for Cold Days, Hot Days, Blackout or Whiteout ; Go Army!

• UWGDawgUWGDawg Posts: 490 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I really like simplicity and a classic look. As y’all mentioned, USC has great uniforms. I’ve also always liked LSU’s. They’re the only ones I would put above UGA in the SEC.

In the NFL, I’ve always liked the throwback Patriots jerseys.

Hockey jerseys all look really good. Bruins are the best to me.

Then the old school Braves A jerseys take the cake in baseball.

The NBA is just a no these days.

• AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UCLA blue jerseys with the yellow pants are classic. Also like Rutgers black jerseys, PSU all white, Pitt’s royal blues, and yellow Rams jerseys

• Big_PruneBig_Prune Posts: 134 ✭✭✭ Junior

UGA black jersey. The blue and yellow LA Rams unis.

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,646 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I miss shiny pants.

Michigan - yellow pants, blue jersey, winged helmet. Probably most iconic uniform in all of sports. Then they screwed it up with stripes and white pants.

ND - old school gold pants, navy jersey, gold (not modern sparkly) helmet.

New Zealand All-Blacks

Yankees pinstripes

Raiders black jerseys

UGA black jerseys

Chargers powder blues

San Pasqual High School (San Diego) “railroad tracks”

• deutcshland_dawgdeutcshland_dawg Posts: 1,595 mod

I like the AF academy's alternate uniform for this year. Honors the AC-130 Gunship aka "spooky". I've seen that aircraft in action more then a few times and it is pretty amazing how quickly it can end a fight.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/photos-did-air-force-just-unveil-the-best-alternate-uniforms-in-college-football/

• Chitown_DawgChitown_Dawg Posts: 448 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Chicago Blackhawks home jersey. My favorite in any sport. I also like the Lions throwback jersey with the solid silver helmet.

• AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Forgot all about ND green jerseys with gold pants. Very sharp

• VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

I really like the Nets new black jerseys with the colorful trim.

Also the Thunder’s home alts (orange)

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yankee pin stripes for sure. Have always loved them.

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,646 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I like a lot of the ones already mentioned. Also a fan of the Falcons old school black jerseys and black helmets.

The all red uniforms with the blue socks that the USMNT and USWNT wore in their recent tournaments were pretty sharp.

• WildDawgWildDawg Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Alright, now don't harass me y'all but I like Chelsea's EPL unis, and Manchester City's powder blue and gold. Yes I got into a little soccer...er futbol, when I lived in the UK for a few years.⚽️

College Unis...UGA's black of course...but I think it would be sharp to see them in the black jerseys with the shiny silver pants...bad a55. I'm with @pgjackson bring back some shine

Over-all- Cowboy cheer squad 😁

• brady01brady01 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I've been digging the braves Red Friday night jerseys .