Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    Ugadawg1993Ugadawg1993 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg You can trust my internet presence

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Venmo? Just in case that’s the preferred method by others lol

• Options
    FuzzyDawgFuzzyDawg Posts: 170 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@SoFL_Dawg, thanks for the Evans update! Bummer, but the right move locker room-wise...

What are thoughts on how 2020 finishes with regard to DB's?

Three or four?

Still in it for Ricks?

If four (or even three), is Ja'Qurious Conley in if he wants in?

Other names?

Thanks for all you do to feed our need for recruiting info!

Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    Elsammo46Elsammo46 Posts: 22 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thanks for the update, man.

With us apparently being out in Evans, we’ll probably look to flip an already-committed player. Should we miss out on that, is there any chance we look for a grad-transfer to fill that other RB spot for this class?

Just a thought 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Interesting info on Evans, @SoFL_Dawg. IIRC, one of the rumors regarding Cox’s departure was that he took a swipe at one of the coaches. If true, I can imagine there is zero appetite on the staff for going down that path again.

• Options
    101ina45101ina45 Posts: 693 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That’s a question for @JeffSentell. My info would leave me to say 2 chances. Slim and none but things could always change.

• Options
    Olddawg83Olddawg83 Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

For what it’s worth, an Auburn 247 writer named Keith Niebuhr posted an article where Tank said he’s locked in at Auburn.

I’m confident that Kirby and Dell and staff will have a solid plan going forward concerning RB#2.

Go Dawgs!

• Options
    JayJay Posts: 198 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    Filo_BettoFilo_Betto Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We’re in a good spot for RB2; there’s plenty of time to evaluate the obvious candidates during their senior year as well as ID a late developer. Could be a blessing in disguise.

• Options
    muttley1211muttley1211 Posts: 229 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Yeah, I feel like we friendzoned Tank one too many times. That and Auburn looks like it has a strong future set with Nix at QB.

This discussion has been closed.