Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I saw last night that Trout did drop his top 5 Dawgs are still in it. Could get interesting going down the stretch.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2017

@tiger_62082 said:

@Denmen185 said:
    @JeffSentell article today says UGA not pursuing Tyreke very hard and he has UGA as Campbell's leader. This leads me to believe that Campbell plus another top CB are looking good. Ford visiting Saturday

Barmore dropped his top five last night as well. Can't identify them because it's behind a firewall

247 Profile shows top 4 as warm. Bama, UGA, UF and Maryland. Temple shows 5th as cool.

• georgiaboygeorgiaboy Posts: 846 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:

@Denmen185 said:
    @JeffSentell article today says UGA not pursuing Tyreke very hard and he has UGA as Campbell's leader. This leads me to believe that Campbell plus another top CB are looking good. Ford visiting Saturday

Barmore dropped his top five last night as well. Can't identify them because it's behind a firewall

UGA, Alabama, Florida, LSU, Maryland.

• cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

whose Barmore?

• HerschelismyHeroHerschelismyHero Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@cf_ugaman said:
    whose Barmore?

Where ya been Homie? Late to the game DL. Dudes been blowing up the recruiting hotline in Philly. Ties to Webb and Swift, so that helps. But, just starting his search.

haha yea @HerschelismyHero been out of touch on the recruiting front. Even tho was able to get some interesting quotes out of Jeff on saturday, this is the worst uga team we will see for the next 4 years, and our CB board is looking good... see recent commitment :)

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@georgiaboy said:

Oh no... @Unconquered or @ThirdBase is gonna come out of the woodwork! :smiley:

lol. What did they do to get banned?

• Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@georgiaboy said:

Oh no... @Unconquered or @ThirdBase is gonna come out of the woodwork! :smiley:

lol. What did they do to get banned?

They (he) were very combative with members, and tried to start trouble by inferring that people on this site were posting "pay site" information for free, thus "stealing" the info and illegally distributing it.

edited October 2017

If we land Ford, do we keep Fitz?

With the thought that Goede will most likely be coming 2019.

• Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:

Yup...!

@Palm_City_Dawg said:

@bmauldin said:

Yup...!

Is Fitz that good? Haven’t watched tape on him.

• NIKEAIR2014NIKEAIR2014 Posts: 237 ✭✭✭ Junior

Should we be worried that clemson insiders are saying that Salyer said that he wants to play with Cade mays @JeffSentell

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@NIKEAIR2014 said:
    Should we be worried that clemson insiders are saying that Salyer said that he wants to play with Cade mays @JeffSentell

I'm not too worried. These kids talk about playing together a bunch but it doesn't always go down like that. I can't imagine he wants to play with Cade Mays any more than Andrew Thomas

• DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@NIKEAIR2014 said:

I really don't think Jamaree wants to play at Tennessee right now :D Unless... you're stating that Cade Mays wants to come to Georgia? :#

@DawgsofWar
    Good chance mays flips to clemson he just visited clemson and he visiting on nov 18th with salyer.. and during a interview he said the person he most wants to play with is mays. Mays don't have a Georgia offer

• icecolddawgicecolddawg Posts: 250 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 2017

@NIKEAIR2014 said:
    @DawgsofWar
    Good chance mays flips to clemson he just visited clemson and he visiting on nov 18th with salyer.. and during a interview he said the person he most wants to play with is mays. Mays don't have a Georgia offer

Does GA have room to accommodate Mays? Was there a fit issue with GA initially or did GA just decide against chasing early on because of TN ties?

@icecolddawg i guess we are all in on trey hill but I hope salyer is just trying to confuse the media

This discussion has been closed.