Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Arrest Video

Comments

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Natrez was not asked to submit to a drug test.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:
    Natrez was not asked to submit to a drug test.

By them, but I would imagine someone at UGA politely asked for one

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He may not pass a drug test if there was (obviously ) second hand smoke.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MIghtydawg said:
    I love the holier-than-thou crowd, who have never made any mistakes, and who love to judge other people I am not condoning what Stanley and Patrick did. Just praising Stanley for trying to take the rap for his friend and keep him on the team once they found themselves in a bad situation.

I dont think it's "holier-than-thou" to recognize that someone was doing something ****. I'm assuming that since you are not condoning what they did, then you believe it was wrong. How is that any different?

For the record, I have made numerous mistakes in my life. However, none of them were Driving Under the Influence. Something not to be taken lightly.

• Options
    MIghtydawgMIghtydawg Posts: 984 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have yet to meet a person who drinks who has not driven under the influence at some point in his/her life.

• Options
    shooterboi1017shooterboi1017 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ Junior

@MIghtydawg said:
    I love the holier-than-thou crowd, who have never made any mistakes, and who love to judge other people I am not condoning what Stanley and Patrick did. Just praising Stanley for trying to take the rap for his friend and keep him on the team once they found themselves in a bad situation.

Well said. People on this forum are hypocrites to the fullest I swear.

• Options

@MIghtydawg said:
    I have yet to meet a person who drinks who has not driven under the influence at some point in his/her life.

Maybe you are hanging around the wrong people.

• Options

Well said. People on this forum are hypocrites to the fullest I swear.

That a bold statement considering, and I'm just guessing here, that you know absolutely no one on this forum.

• Options

@BamaDawg said:

@MIghtydawg said:

Do you drink alcohol? Have you ever driven after having a drink?

• Options

@BamaDawg.> @MIghtydawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@MIghtydawg said:

Still waiting for an answer.

• Options

“Well, that escalated quickly...”
    -Ron Burgandy

• Options

S t u p i d things...

I stole a couch from a sorority at 4am with a good friend and cops tried to arrest me...

We put a tarp In my friends truck and filled it up with water. We had a mix of guys and coeds riding in the back with a freshman as a “lifeguard “ ... that policeman thought it was hilarious...

But nobody’s life was in danger... to me, that’s where “boys will be boys” gets very negligent.

• Options

@bmauldin said:
    S t u p i d things...

I stole a couch from a sorority at 4am with a good friend and cops tried to arrest me...

We put a tarp In my friends truck and filled it up with water. We had a mix of guys and coeds riding in the back with a freshman as a “lifeguard “ ... that policeman thought it was hilarious...

But nobody’s life was in danger... to me, that’s where “boys will be boys” gets very negligent.

au contraire mon frère. It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to ride in the back of a truck. If you would have been in an accident, everyone in the back of the truck could have been hurt.

Also, that sorority girl that sleeping on that couch could have been hurt if she had fallen off while you were carrying her.

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don’t want to start an unnecessary thread, so this is completely random post. I am rewatching the SECCG, and am reminded: 1. officiating was horrible, 2. Gary Danielson is horrible, and 3. our lady fans are the prettiest in the land. Sorry for digressing.

• Options
    dawgfan1961mshdawgfan1961msh Posts: 9 ✭✭ Sophomore

Charging two for simple possession when one tells them it is his is asinine, In this day and age you can be charged with anything it is what you are convicted of that matters. Believe me I know that full well. The bad part is the charges are put out publicly but when it is overturned are dismissed you never hear a word about it

• Options

@MIghtydawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@MIghtydawg said:

Yes I do, and no I dont.... if we go out, either myself or my wife becomes DD... know what that is?

I have no problem with them smoking marijuana. If they want to do it in their room or at someone's house, that's fine. But u get behind the wheel and I believe you belong in jail.

But to your original post about mistakes. Mistakes are accidents, no one makes a mistake on purpose. DUI isn't a mistake, it's a choice. Do you think they accidently smoke marijuana, or they accidently started driving?

You can stop waiting now!!!!!!!

• Options
    joe_rush45joe_rush45 Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2017

Just really wish UGA would change THIS policy .

BAMA kids are found in the ACT, stolen handguns in their possession etc but gets let off and misses NO TIME from the field

UTenn’s players smoke on campus, get caught and are asked to politely turn themselves in WEEKS after the incident happens

UF’s PLAYERS. . . . Not even worth working my thumb out that much tonight

OKLAHOMA PLAYERS ARE 1 BEING ACCUSED OF RAPE, yet free to play in this amazingly national televised upcoming game w/ no punishment 2) beating up WOMEN at bars and allowed to remain apart of the program

Natrez (Chauncey Rivers for that matter) smokes a joint by him lonesome OR enjoys a car ride w/ a buddy/teammate/BROTHER from the same city (Atlanta) and ppl act like he should be exiled and never to return.(never had a violent act or disrespectful outburst such as grabbing his N U T S or shooing the bird to opposing fans)

UGA policy’s ONLY shoot ourselves in the foot.

@JeffSentell

• Options
    UGADawg912UGADawg912 Posts: 30 ✭ Freshman

@BamaDawg said:

@MIghtydawg said:

@BamaDawg said:

@MIghtydawg said:

Yes I do, and no I dont.... if we go out, either myself or my wife becomes DD... know what that is?

I have no problem with them smoking marijuana. If they want to do it in their room or at someone's house, that's fine. But u get behind the wheel and I believe you belong in jail.

But to your original post about mistakes. Mistakes are accidents, no one makes a mistake on purpose. DUI isn't a mistake, it's a choice. Do you think they accidently smoke marijuana, or they accidently started driving?

You can stop waiting now!!!!!!!

I thought DD was Drunk Driver

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

M> @joe_rush45 said:

Just really wish UGA would change THIS policy .

BAMA kids are found in the ACT, stolen handguns in their possession etc but gets let off and misses NO TIME from the field

UTenn’s players smoke on campus, get caught and are asked to politely turn themselves in WEEKS after the incident happens

UF’s PLAYERS. . . . Not even worth working my thumb out that much tonight

OKLAHOMA PLAYERS ARE 1 BEING ACCUSED OF RAPE, yet free to play in this amazingly national televised upcoming game w/ no punishment 2) beating up WOMEN at bars and allowed to remain apart of the program

Natrez (Chauncey Rivers for that matter) smokes a joint by him lonesome OR enjoys a car ride w/ a buddy/teammate/BROTHER from the same city (Atlanta) and ppl act like he should be exiled and never to return.(never had a violent act or disrespectful outburst such as grabbing his N U T S or shooing the bird to opposing fans)

UGA policy’s ONLY shoot ourselves in the foot.

@JeffSentell

Said it before and all about having a good time, but I politely disagree with you on the policy. Make no bones about I want to win more than Kirby's wallet, but I am proud we do things differently than some. Couldn't help but think "trash" while reading your statements about the others schools. We are better than that.

Kids/adults make mistakes and some (not all) are quick to forgive. However, people aren't as quick to forgive when its the 4th time Patrick has been either involved or around the same thing that requires forgiveness. Also the timing of the arrest really doesn't help his rep either.

• Options
    TARDAWGTARDAWG Posts: 66 ✭✭ Sophomore

@MIghtydawg said:
    I have yet to meet a person who drinks (UNDER AGE) who has not driven under the influence at some point in his/her life.

Added the Under Age because I know lots of teenagers who drink illegally and never drive. My daughter included. Uber is a wonderful thing when teaching our youth to drink responsibly before they head off to college. Yes, I am on the side that the drinking age should still be 18 or 19 to allow youth to learn the social aspects of drinking responsibly while living under their parents roof. Coincidence that the use of drugs Exploded after the bench mark years of 1985-1990 when the age was pushed to 21 nationally? Do the research.