Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia quarterback JT Daniels expected to enter the transfer portal

12346»

Comments

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is exactly what needs to be done!!

When Alabama fans talk about injuries, all I want to say is, "Does Alabama even have a 3rd string QB?" Because that's Bennett was at the start of the season!

I hate it for JT...my youngest daughter is so upset about him possibly leaving.

As you say, it was the perfect storm...our receivers couldn't get open, and we needed a QB who could extend plays with his legs.

I really wanted to see JT show a high powered UGA passing attack a la 2019 LSU, but it didn't happen. Plus, if you'll recall, Joe Burrow could extend plays with his legs too...how many sacks did he avoid during the SECCG???

Anyway, if JT feels that he can get it done somewhere else, God bless him, and let's move on. I hate it for him, and pray that he can accomplish what he's been preparing for his whole life. He seems like a great kid, and I have NO DOUBT that he's one of the reasons that Stetson had such a good year! I think JT helped Stetson with his deep ball, etc.

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Would be interesting to have a SB-JT match-up in the playoffs next season. Oh, the things Mike Griffith could do with that.

• dawgfromduluthdawgfromduluth Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Would Stetson have beaten Clemson?

• T_DawgT_Dawg Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

Offense scored 26 points in championship game and 24 in secc. So what was the difference in those 2 games?? Defense. It wasn’t Stetson buddy.

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2022

Definitely…..and probably by several TDs. Heck, in 16 months his offenses scored 24, 24 and 26 points against outstanding Bama defenses, but he’s been battered non-stop. JT scored 3 points against the #19 ranked Clemson team and some fans wanted a ticker-tape parade for him.

• osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 377 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What is this based on, exactly? It reads "Georgia quarterback JT Daniels is expected to enter the transfer portal after meeting with Kirby Smart," but doesn't ever cite any reason for stating that. Everything in this article is either history or speculation, unless I missed something.