Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Uga basketball... stop me if you’ve heard this...

bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Uga is up at halftime.... let’s see if this is the status qou finish or if we can close it out.

Comments

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgs lose by 5

• AkonAkon Posts: 156 ✭✭✭ Junior

How Edwards and Wilridge get minutes over Crump and Claxton I will never understand.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Clayton is killing the gators!

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is almost worse than losing out.
    Fox is trying to save his job now. In my opinion it is far too late, this is a meaningless game.

• DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • mclartywmclartyw Posts: 57 ✭✭✭ Junior

Claxton was eye opening in the second half of this game. Where has this guy been!?

@BojanglesInsider said:
    I have better things to do. Like I'm watching the pregame for trump's state of the onion address

I see parallels between the speech and the game.
    One goodnight won't make up for doing a crap job.

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:
    I have better things to do. Like I'm watching the pregame for trump's state of the onion address

I see parallels between the speech and the game.
    One goodnight won't make up for doing a crap job.

Oh, oh.

• PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congrats to Fox & the Dawgs! Any time you beat uf, it’s a good night. And, Trump was playing baseball tonight because he absolutely knocked it out of the park!

@PlayHurt said:
    Congrats to Fox & the Dawgs! Any time you beat uf, it’s a good night. And, Trump was playing baseball tonight because he absolutely knocked it out of the park!

Congrats to a crappy coach and The most unpopular POTUS in modern history, well done.

• lopodawglopodawg Posts: 34 ✭✭✭ Junior

All I know is I'm making more money. Gonna need it to buy those higher tickets now so in my book President Trump is a DGD!!!

Man you should love President Trump, people are gonna eat out more when they have more of there own money to spend. Shoot I think I'm even gonna buy my wife a new couch!!!

Well I don't know if he did or didn't but Bill had Hillary and ... never mind bad comparison can't blame Bill there!!haha but you must loathe tiger woods and 95% Hollywood. Don't think I could be friends with someone like President Trump or the new Kennedy kid because people like them are just from a totally different world than me. I'm not mad at them for being rich and powerful but most people of there status are real $&#*- but I do like the policy so far.

And I do wish someone would take his Twitter account away from him.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider I have my suspicions that you are our long lost friend @12ed ... hope I’m right.

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WCDawg said:

@PlayHurt said:

Congrats to a crappy coach and The most unpopular POTUS in modern history, well done.

Man, I don't know. You had a really good opportunity here to tear apart his speech & controversial stances with the shrewd debate wit we've come to know you for. But you invoked popularity of all things. Seem kinda..I don't know. I expected more, y'know?

I know the drill, if I delve too deep into the political/policy angle I will be banned.
    I'm not a fan of the current POTUS and it has everything to do with substance.
    I wouldn't be surprised if you're baiting me.

@BojanglesInsider said:

@lopodawg said:
    Well I don't know if he did or didn't but Bill had Hillary and ... never mind bad comparison can't blame Bill there!!haha but you must loathe tiger woods and 95% Hollywood. Don't think I could be friends with someone like President Trump or the new Kennedy kid because people like them are just from a totally different world than me. I'm not mad at them for being rich and powerful but most people of there status are real $&#*- but I do like the policy so far.

Exactly, apples to oranges. You can't blame Bill. Hillary is... uh.. but Melania is an 8/10. Stormy Daniels is...well....
    Here. I'll use pictures. Pictures always help.

Impeach him now

Late edit after watching the Kennedy kid's response....The irony of a Kennedy giving a speech in front of a wrecked car is not lost on me. Between that, the melodrama in his speech, and the creepy smeared goop on his lips... I thought the Democrats were suppose to be good at optics or something. Wow.

Come on, the car last night was DRY...big difference .. B)

@BojanglesInsider said:

@lopodawg said:
    All I know is I'm making more money. Gonna need it to buy those higher tickets now so in my book President Trump is a DGD!!!

The trump supporters have the confidence edge. As a member of the deep state I am horrified right now.

You mean blow hard edge ?
    Trump attracts prancers.

• BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@lopodawg said:

The trump supporters have the confidence edge. As a member of the deep state I am horrified right now.

You mean blow hard edge ?
    Trump attracts prancers.

Told you this guy was a troll.