Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, scores, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, scores, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

The Georgia football team takes on Georgia Tech in a Week 13 college football game. Below you can find live updates, scores, injury news and analysis for the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dawgs just got schooled!! Bees came to play.

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby needs to light up that defense.

i hate noon kicks

• GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

They’re sleepwalking out there again! It happens every time they have a noon kickoff on a home game.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

KY 2.0, Mizzo, Here we go.....UGA did not show up to play. Come on this is getting so old. UGA has a weakness. Now we have to scramble to beat Tech!! I had this very bad feeling that NC was not a fluke.

Dawgs look anemic...Stet inaccurate already...could be a long slog of an afternoon unless we wake up.

edited November 2022

Give up a 1st quarter td then Go 3 and out. Didn’t have that on my bingo card. The guys look asleep. Tech looks motivated

• GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Smh! Not a good way to start the game. Georgia does not look like a top team when they play noon games. Every noon game Georgia play, they look beatable.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I get home just in time to watch GT absolutely embarrass the no. 1 team and defense in the country. Way to go UGA and Kirby. Another uninspired outing so far. As long as Chaz is in there, they will continue to get beat around the edge. He can't hold the edge at all. 1st time in 16 games, that UGA allowed a td in the 1st qtr. WOW. What an embarrassment. They will probably win this game, and everyone will be saying they didn't care. But when they play a real good team, and lose, people can say the same thing. 3 and out by the offense. Way to go.

I'm sorry, I hope it doesn't happen, but they so deserve to loss a game. They come out uninspired way too many times. Kirby should bench the starters, and let the 2nd team, including Beck, play to start the SECCG. If they play good. They blitzed twice on that last GT drive, and didn't even sniff the qb.

How about that stat, the last team to score a td at Sanford on their first drive was GT. And everyone remembers what happened then. Prevent defense and prevent offense, SHOULD be prevent playoffs.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well looks like our Dawgs yodeled down to much Turkey and dressing. Now that GT has scored first and we went 3 and out I sure hope they will decide to yawn and Wake Up !!

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Vanilla Ball" with a "lackadaisical effort", equals a long day for UGA.

They better wake up!

This could get **** y’all

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2022

Now, UGA has to call new defensive blitzes, to get off the field. LOL. LSU now sees the calls. Offense may have to dig into their bag of tricks to pull this one out.

That may help, a GT starter gets kicked out. This coach has definitely got them to punch uga( printed in small letters, because they are just pups now, until they play better) in the face and are not backing down.

AND now GT starting to target on our guys !! They want to injure our guys !! Crush these bugs Now Please !!

Got very lucky on that last possession by Tech...that was a TD if the TE had held onto the ball. Tech should be up by 14.

They are playing like "Keystone Kops" out there. UGA's own player almost tackled McConkey on the punt. They are not mentally locked-in. Tech's first TD should have been a bucket of ice water in their face.

Lol...not so fast my friend...UGA's speed in the secondary would've run him down. Maybe 3 points...not 7.

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,131 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Key has UGA figured out and is teaching them how to play aggressive football. What a terrible shame if Tech wins this one,. Put Carson Beck in.....anything. We do have defensive coaches,,,right?

And the Zebras want GT to win.😡